+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa in a mess

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In our real world living here in Bolton, we have no reliable train service, our town centre streets are full of homeless people, our disabled people are being stripped of their benefits, the local militarised Job Centre looks like an Army recruiting station, Universal Credit is being deliberately held back, consequently creating poverty not seen in this country since the 1930’s. We have a serious lack of social housing, the NHS waiting times at Royal Bolton are out of this world.
    Our present Tory government are so out of touch with the voters of Great Britain it is way beyond alarming. The Tory Cabinet is just a revolving door and the barrel has been scraped so low we have a Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson (who?) suggested last week Great Britain needs to become a global superpower once more and wants new military bases in the Caribbean and South China Sea.
    Our new and equally hapless Health Secretary Matt Hancock (who?) was quite literally physically shredded by Andrew Neil on live TV in the aftermath of the May humiliation. This revolving door policy of senior Cabinet Ministers begs the question, as to whom is intellectually equipped to run Great Britain’s day to day home and foreign affairs?
    Brexit has consumed Theresa May to such an extent that another three months of this political moron in Downing Street and we will be reopening the Great Depression style soup ********. Alternatively, we can always nip down to our local food bank for a photo opportunity with a grinning, back slapping Tory minister. We have had almost three years to sort out Brexit and yet people still believe Jeremy Corbyn does not have the political credentials to do better than our present incumbents.
    Get serious, get rid of this awful and impotent Tory government and elect a government who give a damn about the people of the United Kingdom. For the many not the few.
    Ahh BT, another of your famed political rants. As you must be aware by now I see the world through a vastly different political spectrum to you. However, in this case I will not dispute what you have posted, this government is clearly not fit for purpose and should be consigned to the dustbin of history asap. For once, you're spot on !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Ahh BT, another of your famed political rants. As you must be aware by now I see the world through a vastly different political spectrum to you. However, in this case I will not dispute what you have posted, this government is clearly not fit for purpose and should be consigned to the dustbin of history asap. For once, you're spot on !!!!
    I will sleep well tonight sinkov. Thank you!

Boss, Boss ! Man the Lifeboats quickly ! … … Wo lad don't be too hasty, its too late to change our strategy now laddie, we have spunked Millions on IT that doesn't work and got away with it, I sat on my arse doing phuck all when leader of the Home Office and got away with it, we've fiddled unemployment figures and got away with it, we've short changed the NHS for years and got away with it,We have Not built enough Housing for years and again got away with it, We've got away with HS2 so our friends and big conglomerate's can get richer and got away with it, We've stripped our Police, Ambulance, Fire and Military services to the bone and got away with it, Fleeced the general public for years with the posh word Austerity and got away with it, lied through our teeth about not seeing, reading or writing Government papers and got away with it, we have sold our Heritage, Resources and our soul and got away with it, We let a referendum vote continue knowing that most of the words spoken at the time were lies yet did nothing to address it and got away with it, we could not even be arsed to prepare for a leave the EU vote and got away with it, we have for nearly 3 years been servants when addressing the EU because me and my inner circle are remainers and got away with it, Windrush came to light and I sidestepped that one nicely and got Rudd to be the fall guy and got away with it, I called a General election as we all know we do not do a lot for our people or Country but Labour are even more p!ss poor than we are, and I got away with it. I wasted time with my deal by cancelling it over the Christmas period and got away with it, My deal was not voted in and I am faced with a vote of NO confidence, but because Labour are worse than us and the Irish will side with me for obvious reasons and the last thing the Tories want is a new leader, I'll get away with it, My statement of a No deal is better than a bad deal seems like I'll have to revert to a No deal, but I'm fire proof and can change my mind on a whim. . . . . . . . . . . . And I'll get away with it.

But Boss, Look, the bath water is emptying and the baby is going to go be lost … . . . .. . . . . What have I just told you laddie ? ohhhh wait just a minute laddie.. . . . . .. . . . . O.K. Save the Baby, but not because its a baby or that I'm getting soft in my old age, a sliver of kindness now and then goes down well with the public, then later on it gives us and the establishment more scope to lie, cheat, cajole and fleece the plebs that should always be kept at arms length as we are superior and yet again, We will get away with it.

About right Alto! She is simply mugging us all off.

alto --very good, however, you forgot to mention about invading Iraq, dispensing with Dr Kelly, giving free pardons to terrorists whilst pursuing our own servicemen ad hoc, selling our gold reserves for an absurdly low price ----they are all as bad as each other and we could all go back a lot further than these recent times to highlight that fact.

In other words ---it is nothing new and not even on a greater scale! BT ---they have all been mugging us off for years! An advantage of being apolitical is that you can see the bigger picture without any blinkers whatsoever whereas, when you support one lot or another you tend to be all for one and against the others.
    Last edited by Supersub6; 16-01-2019 at 02:30 PM.

No its not new and anyone with an ounce of sense knows this, but its becoming more prevalent for an MP/PM to lie and get away with it without any consequence or being made to answer their misleading words.

I didn't forget to mention anything, we all know that I could have filled a notepad with past Governments discrepancies, just mentioning the main facts about this Government and how slap dash and out of touch they have shown us during their tenure, approaching Brexit and during.

Theresa wins vote of no confidence .. What happens next.. !!!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Theresa wins vote of no confidence .. What happens next.. !!!
    We play Watford away on Saturday and life goes on regardless. Come on alf, just chill, it will all work out one way or another and it certainly isn't worth worrying about . Que sera sera as Doris Day used to sing.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    We play Watford away on Saturday and life goes on regardless. Come on alf, just chill, it will all work out one way or another and it certainly isn't worth worrying about . Que sera sera as Doris Day used to sing.
    I'm as chilled as can be Ashy,I just like to keep the political guys in touch ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I'm as chilled as can be Ashy,I just like to keep the political guys in touch ..lol
    Good man --it is always entertaining ---better than the TV lol

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)