+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Well done Robbie and well done Clark after the injury issues.

Big three points.

Ayr away in a fortnight is now huge.

Montrose cup game can hopefully give us chance to get any niggly injuries resolved in time for the visit to Somerset Park.
    Hard game to watch but 3 points is all that matters i suppose!

Hope we do have a RB inbound as i think Murdoch is out for a week or 6!

That is a huge win. Buzzing

1st game in my new seat (half ST) - if i go to end of season not hitting the fat moaning ******* sitting next to me it will be a miracle. ****ing George Fox cronies

Heard on Off The Ball the night that Nicky Clark’s auld man just got his jotters from Dunfermline this week, nae doubt the goal would have been a GIRFUY

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Heard on Off The Ball the night that Nicky Clark’s auld man just got his jotters from Dunfermline this week, nae doubt the goal would have been a GIRFUY
    he certainly gave it large to the massive fife following lol (what a ****ey home support - what a brass neck eh)

Poor stuff first half, yet again. Slightly better in the second, yet again.

Well done to Nicky Clark, came on and made a difference.

Massive result considering the Carlsberg results elsewhere.

That was absolute phish from start to finish today. Was even worse than last week. Only good thing was results went our way. A half decent team would run away with it.

If every game is like that for the remainder of the season and we win one nil, that'll do me.

Agree fec king awful again today. Team is so negative and hard to watch at best of times. Bt today was worse than last week. That said the main thing is the 3pt.

The goalkeeper & back 4 are exempt from criticism today as they done their jobs - defensively anyway but the other 6 were woeful. Maybe harsh on Cammy Smith but we have zero creativity in midfield and it looks like this is frustrating the hell out of Safranko. Feel sorry for the big fella as he has to work hard as fk for scraps as we're doing nothing for him.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)