+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dunfermline

We are lucky Dunfermline are so pish and rarely looked at all convincing in the final third as our persistently loose "passing" gave them countless opportunities. All that matters is the result and thank god. If we'd lost and county had won then most would have said game over. If we can find the form and composure that was displayed in some of the early matches under neilson, get the best out of Clark and make a couple of decent signings then we could do this. Come on united. Equally true is that we are more than capable of getting turned over by Montrose next week, going on another ****ey run and barely scraping into the playoffs but that's what makes being an Arab so exciting.

no we have ZERO creativity in midfield - thats not harsh thats true. Feel sorry to an extent for Sanfranko but he is frustrating me slightly. My concern is Nesbitt was to be that creative player then we bought smith (who isnt creative but will run at teams and can take set pieces) - nesbitt on the wing is not his best position (said this since smith bought). However, Clark might be the answer here - he is a striker. Sanfranko works hard but he isnt a finisher. I think we can get better but just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    The goalkeeper & back 4 are exempt from criticism today as they done their jobs - defensively anyway but the other 6 were woeful. Maybe harsh on Cammy Smith but we have zero creativity in midfield and it looks like this is frustrating the hell out of Safranko. Feel sorry for the big fella as he has to work hard as fk for scraps as we're doing nothing for him.
    Safranko should be exempt from criticism as well. When he got onto the charge down he didnt have any options to aim for in the middle early enough which shows how bad the other 5 were.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    no we have ZERO creativity in midfield - thats not harsh thats true. Feel sorry to an extent for Sanfranko but he is frustrating me slightly. My concern is Nesbitt was to be that creative player then we bought smith (who isnt creative but will run at teams and can take set pieces) - nesbitt on the wing is not his best position (said this since smith bought). However, Clark might be the answer here - he is a striker. Sanfranko works hard but he isnt a finisher. I think we can get better but just my opinion.

I wonder what Alan Gordon and Kenny Cameron are doing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    I wonder what Alan Gordon and Kenny Cameron are doing these days?
    lol - i will ask im out on the pish with Kennys nephew

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    lol - i will ask im out on the pish with Kennys nephew
    Don't overstate things to him. I only have until the end of April or beginning of May in mind.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)