+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The great Spurs swindle .

Exactly Alf, we could buy a house in Burnsley for the price of a pint darn sarf.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    That's only because you lads can't afford the price of a pint Darn Sarf Dave
    These coc*kneys need a sat nav to be able to find the pubs Alf, and they need a mortgage on top of it to be able to buy a small beaker of lemonade or cola lol.
    And btw, do they get jellied eels in their drinks for free, or is that extra ?.

You Nora Batty North folk are just lemon cos us South folk has loads of money and you North folk are skint lol

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You cant beat a bit of pie n mash Alf, with chips instead of mash of course and some nice gravy.
    Acido...Many years ago I sent my eldest son,who was about 15 years old at that time,to stay with a mate of mine and his kids in London for a week. During his stay my mate took him to a pie and mash shop. Like most French kids he can be difficult when it comes to food so when I asked him about the «*experience*» he said “the pie was OK but the aspect was a little dubious,the mash was lumpy but edible but what the f.uck was that green s.hit that they poured all over it”!?....I had to laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Acido...Many years ago I sent my eldest son,who was about 15 years old at that time,to stay with a mate of mine and his kids in London for a week. During his stay my mate took him to a pie and mash shop. Like most French kids he can be difficult when it comes to food so when I asked him about the «*experience*» he said “the pie was OK but the aspect was a little dubious,the mash was lumpy but edible but what the f.uck was that green s.hit that they poured all over it”!?....I had to laugh!
    Frenchie, To be fair that liquor took some getting used to, me and the Missus used to go to the pie n mash shop in Tower bridge road,and it was always busy, and still is. Despite all those fancy restaurants on the South bank.
    Last edited by claw84; 10-01-2019 at 03:45 PM.

yeah its old, but still true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IQem4nRSm4

North or what!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    yeah its old, but still true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IQem4nRSm4

North or what!
    Now that IS funny, Ive always liked Hale & Pace and thats one of my favourite clips of theirs. You just knew what they were going to rhyme the word 'plastered' with didnt you.

So Spurs delay moving to their new ground again.
    They are just squatters refusing to move from Wembley. Send in the bailiffs i say!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12