+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow is Thursday

Imagine losing out on a player who said he was definitely signing and wouldn't have had to relocate living in Yorkshire already and then ends up signing for a team rock bottom of the league 100 and odd miles away, oh wait a minute!

Which Thursday....not this one

Player gone elsewhere nothing happening so we have lost out again we will still turn out a strong side against Ipswich depends if we turn up,if we do anything can happen and probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Imagine losing out on a player who said he was definitely signing and wouldn't have had to relocate living in Yorkshire already and then ends up signing for a team rock bottom of the league 100 and odd miles away, oh wait a minute!
    Sobering, isn't it!

I honestly think I prefer league 1 to this. 😕

David Nugent wouldn't be a bad shout for you guys in my opinion .

Pompey are sniffing apparently but they are in league one so you have a bit of clout plus he may not even have to upsticks from Derbyshire .

Has he got a track record of assisting grannies across the road and been on you tube rescuing cats out of trees?
    If not then although he might be able to put a football in a net we can forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Has he got a track record of assisting grannies across the road and been on you tube rescuing cats out of trees?
    If not then although he might be able to put a football in a net we can forget it.
    Nobody does dark, self effacing, humour better than the people of Rotherham. Love it 😀

Ps, and I totally agree with the sentiment.

Can't wait for next Thursday to find out who we've lost out on this time.

Striker coming on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Striker coming on loan.
    Yes, keep saying that every week pocket and the chances are that one day you will actually be right

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast