+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Florist at it again

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Really can't see Florist recalling him to put him back out to any club in a league lower than the club he was already at?
    Neither can i really but he's not started in the last 11 league games for Luton so that would explain them recalling him, he's not in their first team.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Neither can i really but he's not started in the last 11 league games for Luton so that would explain them recalling him, he's not in their first team.
    I suppose that would change things then, didn't realise he hadn't been playing.

Grant could easily get game time at league one clubs Luton are doing well at the moment but have a new manager could change things for him.

Someone like Doncaster would be ideal for him.

He wont be back here thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I suppose that would change things then, didn't realise he hadn't been playing.
    If another league 1 came in for him they'd probably send him there and insist on him playing, but we could guarantee that and he'd probably do well. I think Forest are probably not expecting him to ever make it for them now so it's all about boosting his sale price.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    If another league 1 came in for him they'd probably send him there and insist on him playing, but we could guarantee that and he'd probably do well. I think Forest are probably not expecting him to ever make it for them now so it's all about boosting his sale price.
    Why don't you go play on your own Board you are becoming boring now. Better still go and cut your finger naIls, with 12 to cut that should take up a lot of your spare time instead of boring us.
    Toodle Pip.

Would he get in the Stags team at the moment? Given the form you're in, it would be strange to drop someone for Grant. And if Forest weren't happy with his lack of game time at Luton, they might insist on you starting him - not ideal in a team that's on fire.

I understand Hardy has all but ruled out him coming back to Notts.

Stags have signed Forest GK Jordan Smith on loan.
    Wow Jordan Smith would have been good for us, he's quality.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Would he get in the Stags team at the moment? Given the form you're in, it would be strange to drop someone for Grant. And if Forest weren't happy with his lack of game time at Luton, they might insist on you starting him - not ideal in a team that's on fire.

I understand Hardy has all but ruled out him coming back to Notts.
    He would get in the Mansfield side if CJ Hamilton goes to West Brom, as I read in some gossip column the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by morningken View Post
    Wow Jordan Smith would have been good for us, he's quality.
    Let's hope our new keeper is better

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Freeman do you really think that Grant is the sort of player we need right now? His second half of last season was not a patch on the first half, his goals record with Luton this year is again nothing to write home about and he is in and out of ( a much better side than us) the side. We need steel and guts. Grants a talented player for sure but not what we need for a dog fight. I'm not looking for something to moan about, Hardy has put his money where his not insignificant mouth is but hey ho we all know what opinions are like! If they send us his mate Yates back I am quite happy.....we wish.
    We were in a dogfight the first time he came and he didn't do too badly!

I imagine he'll go to a League One side though.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast