+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Florist at it again

Grant was at Field Mill today for the game. Definitely signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    I wonder if he means with Mansfield at season's end or now?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  15.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    Will be a good singing. Some Notts fans will go on about him being a passenger in the second half of last season, but he still managed nearly 20 goals from midfield - pretty remarkable really. And I still don't think we got the best out of him by playing him wide left. You might get more out of him just behind the forwards.

He's the type of player that will turn draws into wins with a bit of magic. He also has the knack of popping up in the right place at the right time - the sign of a decent player.

Oh, and I was going to say you could have at least beaten Yeovil for us today, but alas, I think we'd be doomed regardless.

I was pleased that Yeovil won at Mansfield today,fed up pouring money into a Notts win I went the opposite way and had all three local teams to lose,the £500 will ease today's pain when I cash it and head to the off licence

Name:  IMG_20190112_170350315.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  84.4 KB

Well done on your winnings. Great shout. We weren't great today, but fair play to Yeovil and sorry we couldn't do you a favour.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456