+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Man City at it again

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Have a read through the Man City forums now though, their fans have caught "massive syndrome" from their neighbours.

If we got bought by some Sheikh from the UAE would everyone on this site become insufferable do you think?

(Yes I know, I am already).
    Maybe they have the right to be sticking their chest out , it's not exactly unfounded is it ?

Unlike our neighbours down the road who think they are a big fish but can't back it up on the field .

And if our neighbours whose name we can't mention started playing fantastic football and winning 9 0 70 how many on here would be up their arse like some are up man city's

**** man City has I have said before

We are so rubbish at this cup lark, we'd probably have lost who ever the opponents had been.

When the 3rd round draw was made there were immediately moans about the “sham” FA cup and “how could we get excited about playing City’s 3rd team?” When City field a strong side there’s moans about City being disrespectful! You couldn’t make it up

Personally, I always expected a pasting but viewed it was an opportunity to see how our lads compared against the cream of football. I was impressed how professional City were; they were strong and never stopped running, working and trying to play football and score goals. Disrespectful?....I’d say it was the polar opposite!

[QUOTE=flourbasher;39109331]iif the Millers perform really badly over the next four games and PW eventually admits quite a few of the squad were affected by our drubbing I wonder if some fans will still be admiring Guardiola. Hopefully it doesn't happen.

What has Guardiola gained from this? He hasn't found out if any of his youngsters are up to league standard. Probably because he doesn't need to but they hoard potential future England players like Chelsea do

Excessive money ruining the game and our national team[/QUOTE

don't man city development squad play in th efl cup

in the flip side he plays the kids in the semi final of the cup and they lose burton make the final.

would you think he isn't taking it seriously and making a mockery of the cup??

why to easy to be at the top which those players are you don't get there by taking it easily it's not installed into your mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Maybe they have the right to be sticking their chest out , it's not exactly unfounded is it ?

Unlike our neighbours down the road who think they are a big fish but can't back it up on the field .
    It is unfounded as they only follow the team, they don't play for the team or own the team.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    deluded just because they disagree with you. cooomon Kempoo you have been around long enough
    Oooh is it really him..thought the name was his type of thing..

Man City only beating Wolves 2-0 at half-time tonight.... BOOOO!...ya useless, overpaid bunch of....
    Wolves have had a player sent off too
    Last edited by mikemiller; 14-01-2019 at 09:14 PM.

3-0 now

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast