+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We’re off to Dubai

We’re off to Dubai

Let’s hope they behave themselves better on this trip !!!!!!!

Any thieving there and they’ll come back minus a few hands

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...-norwich-game/

Why on earth are they visiting Dubai? In fact why would anyone want to visit Dubai, may as well visit Cheshire Oaks

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Why on earth are they visiting Dubai? In fact why would anyone want to visit Dubai, may as well visit Cheshire Oaks
    Their not going shopping phil 😉

I was there three days ago on my way to Oz.

What a pointless wasteland.

Glorified petrol station for aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I was there three days ago on my way to Oz.

What a pointless wasteland.

Glorified petrol station for aircraft.
    I spent a week there once. The area that's a popular tourist haunt known as The Gold Souk, it was basically like Sparkhill with sun. No desire to go back. I assume our lot are going for the golf courses presumably given football doesn't seem to be a major factor in these jollies to the sun?

Best of luck to them...if they beat Norwich...then it could be a nice little rest in warm sunshine...which is always good for the mind body and soul....
    But I do accept, that no everybody has all of the above...

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    I spent a week there once. The area that's a popular tourist haunt known as The Gold Souk, it was basically like Sparkhill with sun. No desire to go back. I assume our lot are going for the golf courses presumably given football doesn't seem to be a major factor in these jollies to the sun?

Depends what you fancy Stripes! I go to Dubai at least a couple of times a year because it's almost guaranteed to be hot - the service is fantastic - the food is brilliant and it's spotlessly clean. I get why some don't like it though as unless you want it baking hot, there's not much to see.

Many Spanish resorts are different - there's dog **** on the pavements - fish and chips - lager on top and girls have tattoos littered up their arms.

Wonder whether donkeys ( HRK and Bartley ) mix well with camels?
    Last edited by baggieal; 10-01-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Depends what you fancy Stripes! I go to Dubai at least a couple of times a year because it's almost guaranteed to be hot - the service is fantastic - the food is brilliant and it's spotlessly clean. I get why some don't like it though as unless you want it baking hot, there's not much to see.

Many Spanish resorts are different - there's dog **** on the pavements - fish and chips - lager on top and girls have tattoos littered up their arms.

Wonder whether donkeys ( HRK and Bartley ) mix well with camels?
    Muchos muchos bella places in Spain.

Tossa!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    ......I go to Dubai at least a couple of times a year........
    Amazed you can fit it in with all of the away days Al', fair play though.

That's one heck of a long round trip in the car for a pre match tot, must cost a bloody fortune .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Amazed you can fit it in with all of the away days Al', fair play though.

That's one heck of a long round trip in the car for a pre match tot, must cost a bloody fortune .

Ramadan and August are dirt cheap for flights and accom - usually much cheaper than Spain if you get a deal! You need to like it hot though, so get why some don't like it!

PS - is there any chance HRK and Bartley can nick a taxi next week as for sure if they do, they won't be back for a while

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)