+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bored -Nae-Fitba ..No.2 ...fit-ye-drinkin?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ah dinna ken, Ah can mak an educated guess, Ah might well be wrang .... assumin Ah hae an inklin regardin fa yer spikkin aboot .... but, truth be tellt, Ah hope tae fυck it's significantly mair 'proper mannies' tipple than yon RJ an the inflatable-shaggable hiv been moisturisin their coupons wi .... cos ken? .... if this is the level fit oor fans are stoopin tae .... whit the fυck hope is there for oor fυckin club!!
    I don’t know who RJ is referring to, and in all honesty it does not really matter, anyway my tipple is dependant on circumstances/company/location.....not in any order.....myself and my chums will always raise a glass to something whether it be a sporting occasion/celebration or commiseration.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Usually tennents while cooking then rioja during meal. Nae drinkin during the week tho, a man must have a code.

I was on George St a few mins ago and ransacked a Polski shop for a pleth of Polish beers. May dabble in a few of them tonight.

Lemsip and Robitussin cough medicine, not together though as I don’t mix my drinks.
    Got to get super fit to see us getting revenge on Stenhousemuir, still feel the pain of watching them beat us 2 nil last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Aye nae bother chum.
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 10-01-2019 at 11:14 AM. Reason: too preachy

I didne drink a' the whisky I stocked up on for new year so I'll be in amongst that while enjoying the NFL play-offs next puckle of weekends.

Still got a bottle of Cardhu gold reserve to open, ditto bottle of Chivas Regal (which I will drink as a homage to the hometown of 57V).

I have a couple of opened malts to be finished afore I fa' oot on them, an Ardmore and a Tamnavulin. Truth be told I find the Ardmore a bit harsh, but it was on special offer.

In between I'll return to El Vino, tracked down this Chilean wine at Asda, La Moneda I think it is, the Malbec and Pinot Noir are maist hooorin' fine.

Trouble is, I have this inverted wine snobbery which manifests itself as a refusal to pay mair than a fiver for a bottle.

La Moneda is now retailing at £7.00 a bottle in Asda but I will be poised like a panther to strike if/when it returns to a sale price within my self-imposed limit.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I didne drink a' the whisky I stocked up on for new year so I'll be in amongst that while enjoying the NFL play-offs next puckle of weekends.

Still got a bottle of Cardhu gold reserve to open, ditto bottle of Chivas Regal (which I will drink as a homage to the hometown of 57V).

I have a couple of opened malts to be finished afore I fa' oot on them, an Ardmore and a Tamnavulin. Truth be told I find the Ardmore a bit harsh, but it was on special offer.

In between I'll return to El Vino, tracked down this Chilean wine at Asda, La Moneda I think it is, the Malbec and Pinot Noir are maist hooorin' fine.

Trouble is, I have this inverted wine snobbery which manifests itself as a refusal to pay mair than a fiver for a bottle.

La Moneda is now retailing at £7.00 a bottle in Asda but I will be poised like a panther to strike if/when it returns to a sale price within my self-imposed limit.
    You are another one who likes their drink!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are another one who likes their drink!
    Your point caller?

Your point caller?

Good health to you sir

Sneckers.......stick in min, not long spoke to BM.......he is in good fettle considering his team’s performance v Sevco........well as good as cooking brandy can help!!......as you know he is going thru a bit, I unfortunately had tell him about Jarvis snr who I thought I’d lost at the weekend......considering I took him to semi and final I must shoulder some blame......been thru resuss ward and he is currently in HDU at RAI......a hard c unt and will fight on, sorry it is on here which is a banter forum, however I’ve never tried this pm thing, just let Snecker snr know he is comfortable please.

Chivas Royal Salute is a favourite of mine, hopefully I’ll get to crack the seal on one of the stash and get to Chuck the cork if/when we lift another trophy with Jarvis snr/junior.......can only hope.......

The Hive are not looking good sadly, I’ll be at Pac’s stomping ground at Ellon on Saturday dependant on circumstances with AC.

SF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast