+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bored -Nae-Fitba ..No.2 ...fit-ye-drinkin?

Sorry to hear that re: yer auld man, hopefully there's a few mair turns on the rodeo for him yet but, if nae, I'm sure the two days oot at the semi and final would be viewed by him as a trade off he'd make again.

Sneck Snr was filling me in on RM's trevails, I actually bumped into young Bob in the big white house at new year, I'm pretty sure he didnae recognise me in spite of exchanging hellos.

I'd heard the Hive were staring down the barrel, it seems the change of manager led to the squad getting torn apart and nae replenished.

Sneck snr reckons relegation could see the team fold due to the cost of travel in the lower league.......... surely nae?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Sorry to hear that re: yer auld man, hopefully there's a few mair turns on the rodeo for him yet but, if nae, I'm sure the two days oot at the semi and final would be viewed by him as a trade off he'd make again.

Sneck Snr was filling me in on RM's trevails, I actually bumped into young Bob in the big white house at new year, I'm pretty sure he didnae recognise me in spite of exchanging hellos.

I'd heard the Hive were staring down the barrel, it seems the change of manager led to the squad getting torn apart and nae replenished.

Sneck snr reckons relegation could see the team fold due to the cost of travel in the lower league.......... surely nae?
    Cheers bud, if it was not for National Service I would not have become adandy and eventually moving up to my spiritual home........just goes to show.

I must confess I was gutted at the final but hay hoh........we’ve seen more than most.

Regarding the Hive, I’m also gutted, spent a fair time there thru relegation and back up and it is indeed difficult now, main priority is obviously AC , however I’m sure if I got sliced some Stonehaven FC would dribble out the arteries.

Back on topic and speaking of The White House, the next time you are visiting the riviera ......it is imperative we hook up there and I’ll bring a few legends to see if you still can drink.

SF

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123