+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andrew Davies

Andrew Davies

ACL torn against Saimtees this afternoon
    3 months out
    Brutal

£1800 a week i hear

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    £1800 a week i hear
    jeezus

Not played since Boxing Day, was it wise to put a known injury-prone player into a game with the Saintees, doubt anyone would hold back. The signings McIntyre is making all but confirms relegation for me

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Not played since Boxing Day, was it wise to put a known injury-prone player into a game with the Saintees, doubt anyone would hold back. The signings McIntyre is making all but confirms relegation for me
    While I would agree there's no stand out signing...I think they'll be an improvement on the players from the pub league in England that McCann signed...and remember we're in a 3 team league with 2 very poor teams...then throw in the fact this is worst fizzy pop league in living memory if we have to go to the play offs... we'll be ok

He's had 2 weeks and managed to sign a journeyman player from the Fundesliga, a keeper and a guy who is now crocked (tbc). Hope he's got more to come in

Davies may well be injured, but he certainly does not have a 3 month ACL tear. Timescale completely incompatible with that injury.
    There are some ridiculous rumours going about (is merger is just DCT stirring). Best wait and see what Davies injury really is and whom else the manager is going to sign

McIntyre is a fraud.signing has beens and injury prone mates.get him to ****.

Other than agreeing to take a 'workhorse' from the beggars as a favour, a guy who has been in and out of the Hartlepool squad and is now out for probably the season, is a loan keeper to challenge Parish acceptable at this stage of the window? I genuinely believe McIntyre has no real ability to progress Dundee Football Club, it was mostly big ears doing the work before (internet chatter etc). His seeming lack of workrate over signings or any semblance of football intelligence currently demonstrates this, imo. Of course, he may have 10 signings on the way, but surely the fans can at the least expect a decent team in place to have a crack at the Cup, a few days before the first phukkin fixture is played. Also, with the opposition being from the Championship, no matter how fired up they will be, can we not expect our high-paid players to show some fffn effort for 90 minutes

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)