+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hawkridge first out

Hawkridge first out

out of the door.

Confirms the speculation that he would be the first to leave. Good luck to the lad.

Yeah, never really made much of an impact at Notts. He's not a bad footballer, but he's a bit too slow and small to be a real threat on the wing.

I'll always remember his goal in that 4-1 win against Lincoln fondly.

Probably wanted to play league football next season 🤣

Good, he was crap, couldn't beat his man if the full back was laying down.

I see Evina has signed till the end of the season too which makes me think Ward and Turley are probably also both on short term deals so we'll be finding out about those two soon too I'd imagine and see what the situation with Milsom is too.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post

I see Evina has signed till the end of the season too which makes me think Ward and Turley are probably also both on short term deals so we'll be finding out about those two soon too I'd imagine and see what the situation with Milsom is too.
    Yes, lack of pace is his biggest weakness. When his confidence is up he's excellent on the ball. My guess is that he'll be another Curtis for a while, getting games higher than us in the league. No problem, he's not what we need now.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    My guess is that he'll be another Curtis for a while, getting games higher than us in the league
    I highly doubt it, probably more like Elliott Whitehouse, drop into non league for a few seasons and maybe make his way back up into League 2 with a promoted team if he's lucky.

I'd also say lack of ability was his biggest weakness, not pace.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post

He came with reasonable expectations from Lincoln, but I share your assessment Del. Never seen him do much in a Notts shirt other than huff and puff. Boldwyn shows what we have been missing on the wings.

The amount of fans he seems to have on Twitter and Facebook that all seem to think he's Lionel Messi is absolutely bizarre, he can't beat a man, has no pace, has no physical presence because he's tiny and I could probably count the good crosses he's put in on one hand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast