Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Asghar and Branningan

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    18,250

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    18,250
    Now can we get Southern to F UCK ASAP PLEASE

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,536
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Now can we get Southern to F UCK ASAP PLEASE
    Exactly. He really is the final remnant of the disease.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Now can we get Southern to F UCK ASAP PLEASE
    If i understand the short mention of Brannigan future role, there surly cant be a future here for Southern.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    18,250
    no one was ever able to find out what his roles and responsibilities are as a 'General Manager'

    Get him tae f uck pronto!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,536
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    no one was ever able to find out what his roles and responsibilities are as a 'General Manager' !!!
    I think it was to continue to run the club to the expected high standard of incompetency, while the Snake Oil Salesman made some unscheduled, ahem, 'business' trips to Aberdeen (allegedly) or tried to flog the club for an inordinate amount of money from the window seat in Costa's in the Ferry.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    18,250
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I think it was to continue to run the club to the expected high standard of incompetency, while the Snake Oil Salesman made some unscheduled, ahem, 'business' trips to Aberdeen (allegedly) or tried to flog the club for an inordinate amount of money from the window seat in Costa's in the Ferry.
    sadly, this sounds aboot right mate lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,016
    Brannagin joined Dundalk last Jan following an American Investment firm takeover there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •