+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your new Players.

Your new Players.

If you field all of them on saturday you will be playing into our hands. To put it bluntly, they wouldnt know anyones names, and on my info, they may not know there own. Never mind tactics, running off the ball, etc. It takes weeks for new players to bed in.

Everything is set for a home defeat disaster. I will make your lives very difficult come sunday. O yes.

I'll bite. One is a goalkeeper, one is a midfielder who has been training with us all week and also dropped into Bradford's team and immediately made an impression, the other has already played a game for us and did well after meeting his team mates in the hotel before the game. Sounds like you're scared, how many reinforcements had Calderwood bought in again?

Now then Rog when you bought your ticket for the Country Bumpkins Shara-Bang trip from the Sticks to the Big City, l am sure you were advised the tickets were non returnable.
    Have a Nice Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    If you field all of them on saturday you will be playing into our hands. To put it bluntly, they wouldnt know anyones names, and on my info, they may not know there own. Never mind tactics, running off the ball, etc. It takes weeks for new players to bed in.

Everything is set for a home defeat disaster. I will make your lives very difficult come sunday. O yes.
    Why don't you F*** Off!

Xxx

Never mind all that. Just remember to bring those bacon sandwiches with you and we'll let you through security.

*their*
    Come on Roger, don't be a dodger, you can do better than that. What will your learned and educated straw hatted friends punting on the Cam think of you with grammar like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    *their*
    Come on Roger, don't be a dodger, you can do better than that. What will your learned and educated straw hatted friends punting on the Cam think of you with grammar like that?
    That he really is an ignorant Country Yokel with a piece of straw clenched in his mouth.

Roger the dodger in for a rodgering come Saturday night

All these posts couldn't possibly backfire, could they?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast