+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Fulham

You won't be saying that tomorrow when Hendrick scores the winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    You won't be saying that tomorrow when Hendrick scores the winner!
    Now that would be worth a bet on it's own......

Good luck Matelot.UTC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    Now that would be worth a bet on it's own......
    You do know the rule on here (Article 4 subsection 3 para 6)? A HUGE winner who contributes to the forum is obligated to the purchase of one pint and one pie for all attending members at the venue of TEC's choice.

As long as they aren't Hollands pies..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You do know the rule on here (Article 4 subsection 3 para 6)? A HUGE winner who contributes to the forum is obligated to the purchase of one pint and one pie for all attending members at the venue of TEC's choice.
    Agreed...

Hmm one match last year my mate and I bought a pie each at the Turf having had no tea, my cheese and onion was the worst pie I'd ever eaten. Cardboard pastry(due to being kept warm for too long no doubt) and the middle was liquid cheese, no onion in sight. Ever tried to eat liquid cheese without utensil whilst trying to watch the footy? My mate's was an almost inedible meat and potato with same cardboard crust and a whiff of meat. I emailed Holland's and the reply I got was that their pies are all made to a high standard and are tested for quality regularly (Think they use a dog) Anyway you won't believe this but they sent me a POSTAL ORDER for £3!!
    Didn't know you could still buy them. Suffice to say I will not touch another Hollands pie ever.I did tell them where to go to get a proper cheese and onion pie in Stacksteads so they could re-gig their recipe but they didn't seem interested.

Don't worry we are off to the Miners - Pie & a Pint £4.00

Make mine a Cissy Greens meat pie with a pint of Wainwrights please Matelot.

went into a caf - was asked what I wanted. I'll have some cold baked beans - and egg with only the white cooked - a couple of sausages.....black on the outside and raw in the middle - and a sliver of greasy bacon, all fat no meat. we can't do that they said - why not said I - you did it yesterday.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)