+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the yanks wanting full control lets discuss this one

the yanks wanting full control lets discuss this one

me i dont trust anyone
    without knowing the full ins and outs of the dfcss veto on things like non merging etc this on the surface of things doesnt appear too good in my opinion,never a good thing to have 1 group in charge of all things dark blue

what could our yanks be after by buying up the other shares?

merger --even nelms wouldna be so out of touch with feelings on either side of the great divide!surely?

Yes he cud.

I think they want out.

If this was good news surely they Eid have anticipated the headlines and cut the press off at the pass.

All rumour and speculation but lack of funding for stadium, council wud maybe back one club, state of our ground, steve Martin heading for the hills, meetings at tannadice, new Yankee owner at tannadice.....then again maybe all co incidence......🙄

Just to add a merger can be sold in different ways.

To keep the support as large as possible and as many onside and playing devils advocate I wud sell it to the dab support (if it was tannadice) as a takeover and sell it to our support as the only option.

Vast majority of dabs wud accept that and a minority of our support wud convince themselves it was an equal amalgamation thus one club with a potentially bigger initial support than at present.

Now the dab owner has said no amalgamation, but said nothing about swallowing up another club or taking them over.

so ultra important that dfcss hold on to their 26% then?
    seems to me that the yanks may hae put all their eggs in 1 basket re the new ground and cremi then?

I think it’s to clear the way for stadium, but that would be to simple, you can easily get a solicitor to write up a condition of sale that would include no almalgamation

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    so ultra important that dfcss hold on to their 26% then?
    seems to me that the yanks may hae put all their eggs in 1 basket re the new ground and cremi then?
    Well Dens was meant to be bought back by now, we were supposed to have a training facility and the yanks were already meant to be gone with a profit.

A and B not happened.....C can't be done as we are.

Oh and hope I'm miles aff the mark.

you widna hae the yanks x year plan saved would u?im no very organised but i, sure someone will have it

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    you widna hae the yanks x year plan saved would u?im no very organised but i, sure someone will have it
    No sorry

Surely with the story out there,someone from the club will make a statement.Moving to the dump would cost more in the long run than renting dens.It would be crazy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)