+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alf....

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    It used to be a decent night out in Beverly. I used to ride out that way on bike when I lived in Hull beautiful part of the world around there.
    Its where Id go and live now Donny if I had the chance to. That East coast is my favourite part of the country, and btw, its also how I got into supporting Hull Fc RL club.

Alf, I never knew you did the dog/puppy thing. Good on you kid, especially when they grow up and become a friend and companion to a blind person.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Wondered what the Deja vu comment meant..lol
    It’s a new sort of yoghurt made by hipsters.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Quite possibly yes Chalky ..They watch you to see how you handle the dog and the dog handles you..

Or it could have been what we did....When we gave our guide dog puppy back for proper training when it was About 13 months old,they train them fully for another year,then invite you back to watch them from behind as they do a proper training course around town.. We had to go to Beverley in Yorkshire to watch ours do its lap of honour around Beverley ..It was quite emotional to see just how good it had become with full training .. Then afterwards you got to meet up with the dog again for a cuddle and play,which was quite Emotional again when it recognised you after a year away..I must be getting soft in my old age..lol
    That dog is now looking after a blind lady who lives in Hull ,bless her ..
    Well played Alf...good on ya mate.

[QUOTE=Acido;39111340]Its where Id go and live now Donny if I had the chance to. That East coast is my favourite part of the country, and btw, its also how I got into supporting Hull Fc RL club.

Thought you were from cas Acido.?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    It’s a new sort of yoghurt made by hipsters.
    I think that I've had that before

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12