+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Justice is served at last

Justice is served at last

Justice has been served!
    There's been some scumbag called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for months, but the police can't catch him. The weirdest thing about it all, is he was breaking into people's houses and ruining their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on while helping himself to whatever he wanted!!!!! Really weird if you ask me... Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone

[QUOTE=gaz1959;39110437]Justice has been served!
    There's been some scumbag called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for months, but the police can't catch him. The weirdest thing about it all, is he was breaking into people's houses and ruining their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on while helping himself to whatever he wanted!!!!! Really weird if you ask me... Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone[/QUOTE

WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO?

A bloke who knows how to turn a washing machine on 🤔🤣

[QUOTE=donny tyke;39110537]
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Justice has been served!
    There's been some scumbag called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for months, but the police can't catch him. The weirdest thing about it all, is he was breaking into people's houses and ruining their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on while helping himself to whatever he wanted!!!!! Really weird if you ask me... Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone[/QUOTE

WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO?

A bloke who knows how to turn a washing machine on 樂藍
    I prefer to turn women on..

[QUOTE=alfinyalcabo;39110618]
    Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post

I prefer to turn women on..
    Must be the lidl yoghurt alf mate lol

Very good gaz

[QUOTE=donny tyke;39110638]
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

Must be the lidl yoghurt alf mate lol
    So you've tried it Donny..

[QUOTE=alfinyalcabo;39111644]
    Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post

So you've tried it Donny..
    If it's good enough for Lancashires lothario it's good enough for me mate 👍😊