Get your very own personalised football gifts!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: Once dirty...........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,775

    Once dirty...........

    ........... always dirty?

    Was he spying for the DYS? Will we ever know?

    https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/new...utside-2415046
    Last edited by MadAmster; 11-01-2019 at 08:29 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,708
    Last edited by Manofpride; 11-01-2019 at 08:34 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,775
    Originally yes but I realised the error immediately and had edited in the right one before your comment.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    424
    Good job it wasn’t the drone catching specialist at our airports that went to apprehend him.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by lewyman633 View Post
    Good job it wasn’t the drone catching specialist at our airports that went to apprehend him.
    Probably a Morleyite looking for a planning infringement, we're funny bug*ers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,775
    Apparently the guy is an employee on the footballing staff at LUFC.

    Obviously they are more worried about us than the other way round. Probably wanting to know if Wilson was going to be playing.......

    https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/01/club-statement-3

    I wonder what, if any, action the FA/EFL will take on the DYS for this.
    Last edited by MadAmster; 11-01-2019 at 02:39 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Apparently the guy is an employee on the footballing staff at LUFC.

    Obviously they are more worried about us than the other way round. Probably wanting to know if Wilson was going to be playing.......

    https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/01/club-statement-3

    I wonder what, if any, action the FA/EFL will take on the DYS for this.
    It's the only way you'll get points off us pal. Girls blouses

    Let me see.......... 1-4 wasn't it at yours lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,697
    You'll need more than those 3 points, the EFL have said if found in breach of the rules then its a 20 point deduction, Biesla aready has form in this area having admitted using youth team players to scale fences and climb tress in order to spy, its not looking good is it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    It's the only way you'll get points off us pal. Girls blouses

    Let me see.......... 1-4 wasn't it at yours lol
    Enjoy your little gloat Pacaman. Wrong balance and wrong tactics gave you the game and you took advantage of it. No arguments from me. My opinion of the game? Read on McDuff.......

    Playing the usual lightweight front 5 against the DYS who are a strong, fast and physical side was IMO a bad ploy to start with. The tactics, or lack of good ones first half, were abysmal. When we had the ball there was insufficient movement and that gave the man in possession no outlet, no options. Passes that reached their intended target saw that recipient immediately put under pressure by 1, 2 and even 3 white shirts. Their passes were easy as they always had 3 men in space to choose from. We marked space. They marked players. They showed much more energy than we did and we can be thankful it was only 2-0. Lawrence and Holmes were easily bounced off the ball. Passes were the wrong weight to the wrong place and hard to control. No great shakes and we could have played all night and still not scored. I said after the 4-1 defeat at Pride Park that the DYS looked like the team to beat this season. They showed it again, helped by our lack of grit, steel and physical presence.



    I can live with that defeat because we got what we deserved. Nothing.



    If we keep on marking zones rather than players and playing lightweight front 5's against physical teams we will get more of this type of result.



    Fortunately, we only have one more game against a top 6 side to come and that is WBA on the last day of the season. Between now and then we need to average over 2 points a game. We can do it but we need to be smarter and not give the oppo all the time and space in the world to turn us over. It really is down to us plus we won't meet the pace and power DYS displayed today whicj is a blessing.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Church of England
    Posts
    8,784
    Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    You'll need more than those 3 points, the EFL have said if found in breach of the rules then its a 20 point deduction, Biesla aready has form in this area having admitted using youth team players to scale fences and climb tress in order to spy, its not looking good is it
    Name:  warning-drama-queen-twelve-o-clock.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  12.6 KB

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Name:  warning-drama-queen-twelve-o-clock.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  12.6 KB
    Rev, help a poor soul understand this? How does quoting something the EFL have said via a vis a possible 20 points deduction make Stenson a drama queen?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,697
    Looks like their keeper is up for a 3 match ban for dangerous play

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Church of England
    Posts
    8,784
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Rev, help a poor soul understand this? How does quoting something the EFL have said via a vis a possible 20 points deduction make Stenson a drama queen?
    FA don't have a leg to stand on as NO rules were broken and if they did sanction LUFC they would be sued.
    Anyway we have now officially said sorry so its all good

    By the way..can any one explain what the punishment is for sending in drones to spy on your own manager's training methods?

    Laters.

    Name:  vg557cpf-1384991418.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  51.0 KB
    Last edited by Rev72; 12-01-2019 at 01:06 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

    By the way..can any one explain what the punishment is for sending in drones to spy on your own manager's training methods?
    Who did that then?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    FA don't have a leg to stand on as NO rules were broken and if they did sanction LUFC they would be sued.
    Anyway we have now officially said sorry so its all good

    By the way..can any one explain what the punishment is for sending in drones to spy on your own manager's training methods?

    Laters.

    Name:  vg557cpf-1384991418.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  51.0 KB
    5live have just said Leeds Utd are to be charge under section 116 of bringing the game into disrepute This if proven brings a maximum fine of £50,000 or a points reduction of 20 points or both

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Church of England
    Posts
    8,784
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    5live have just said Leeds Utd are to be charge under section 116 of bringing the game into disrepute This if proven brings a maximum fine of £50,000 or a points reduction of 20 points or both
    Name:  infamy1.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  53.9 KB

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    You'll need more than those 3 points, the EFL have said if found in breach of the rules then its a 20 point deduction, Biesla aready has form in this area having admitted using youth team players to scale fences and climb tress in order to spy, its not looking good is it
    We all luv Leeds !!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    We all luv Leeds !!
    Yes you do. We don't

    If the DYS really are to be hit with a disrepute charge then I would suspect a points deduction is likely.

    If the charge happens, following Bielsa's confession of a) being guilty of this instance and b) also having done it on a, so far, unspecified number of occasions as well but I would suspect he will have done it for most games this season they can't plead not guilty. They can't plead extenuating circumstances. All they can do is plead guilty, blame it on Bielsa not being aware that Argentinian style cheating tactics aren't accepted in England and then hope the authorities are lenient.

    We will have to wait and see.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,627
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Yes you do. We don't

    If the DYS really are to be hit with a disrepute charge then I would suspect a points deduction is likely.

    If the charge happens, following Bielsa's confession of a) being guilty of this instance and b) also having done it on a, so far, unspecified number of occasions as well but I would suspect he will have done it for most games this season they can't plead not guilty. They can't plead extenuating circumstances. All they can do is plead guilty, blame it on Bielsa not being aware that Argentinian style cheating tactics aren't accepted in England and then hope the authorities are lenient.

    We will have to wait and see.
    Don’t ‘feed the monkey’ ‘Amster...at the risk of being accused of racial stereotyping I sense we’re dealing with one of those Yorkies who can never be wrong. There are more than a few of them, especially in Leeds. You won’t win because they’re from ‘God’s own county’ and they’re always right. He’ll gloat for a bit...until the authorities step in...then it’ll be, ‘why’s it always us’...and the Leeds/Derby animosity will be guaranteed for another fifty years.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,697
    Plus the retrospective ban on their keeper, heard it said it could be upto 5 games, that and the 20 point deduction should go down quite well over in gods country 🤣

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •