+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Once dirty...........

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Plus the retrospective ban on their keeper, heard it said it could be upto 5 games, that and the 20 point deduction should go down quite well over in gods country ��
    Name:  Sniffing Glue.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  26.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Don’t ‘feed the monkey’ ‘Amster...at the risk of being accused of racial stereotyping I sense we’re dealing with one of those Yorkies who can never be wrong. There are more than a few of them, especially in Leeds. You won’t win because they’re from ‘God’s own county’ and they’re always right. He’ll gloat for a bit...until the authorities step in...then it’ll be, ‘why’s it always us’...and the Leeds/Derby animosity will be guaranteed for another fifty years.
    Strange that a mix of fact and musings might attract such a DYS response

Name:  Spy.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  54.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Plus the retrospective ban on their keeper, heard it said it could be upto 5 games, that and the 20 point deduction should go down quite well over in gods country 🤣
    Ha ha Didums didums

The FA can FO. Dock how many points you/they want we’ll still finish above your very average team.

Honestly, trying to make something out of this is pathetic. You lot carry on sulkin like fatty Lamplard did and blame everything wrong about your football on Spygate or some at else to do with Leeds.

Nothing wrong with our football club - we're ethical and do things the right way 😘

Theres only one club sweating it at the minute without us having to make anything and you know it, it'll be didums alright when your manager gets a 3 game touchline ban and you get a 20 point deduction as well as your keeper being banned for 5 games, happy new to you too 😝

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Ha ha Didums didums

The FA can FO. Dock how many points you/they want we’ll still finish above your very average team.

Honestly, trying to make something out of this is pathetic. You lot carry on sulkin like fatty Lamplard did and blame everything wrong about your football on Spygate or some at else to do with Leeds.
    Same bloke was spotted loitering at Moor Farm the day before your win at Pride Park, 2nd game of the season. Your Manager has admitted to doing it a lot, quite possibly just about every game. That is morally and ethically wrong. Precisely the reason "bringing the game into disrepute" is there as a means to get clubs who do something unethical that isn't described in the rules and regs.

Have the DYS been good or have they only done as well as they spied to get hold of their opponent's tactics?

I don't believe they will be daft enough to do it again anyway so just maybe you might start doing less well between now and May.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Same bloke was spotted loitering at Moor Farm the day before your win at Pride Park, 2nd game of the season. Your Manager has admitted to doing it a lot, quite possibly just about every game. That is morally and ethically wrong. Precisely the reason "bringing the game into disrepute" is there as a means to get clubs who do something unethical that isn't described in the rules and regs.

Have the DYS been good or have they only done as well as they spied to get hold of their opponent's tactics?

I don't believe they will be daft enough to do it again anyway so just maybe you might start doing less well between now and May.
    Oh eck. Does that mean a 40 point deduction. I will accept that a 40 point deduction will just about get you guys above us ..............

or maybe not

People in glass houses and all that. Hope nowt gets tracked back to our Lamplard's unca "arry"

I mean football is whiter than white is it not ........ Fifa, Kelly etc. I wonder if Cloughy ever did a deal with extras for example. I mean I don't think he ever would, do you?

The proof will be how you go on for the rest of the season.
    I can’t see what information they got from a training ground anyway, you still have to produce on the pitch
    And if there was competent officials you could have won by more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Oh eck. Does that mean a 40 point deduction. I will accept that a 40 point deduction will just about get you guys above us ..............

or maybe not

People in glass houses and all that. Hope nowt gets tracked back to our Lamplard's unca "arry"

I mean football is whiter than white is it not ........ Fifa, Kelly etc. I wonder if Cloughy ever did a deal with extras for example. I mean I don't think he ever would, do you?
    Keep eating those sour grapes pal You found out to be the cheating ******* s you have always been Good job you didn't do it against Warnock he would have had your ball's by now

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)