+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karanka gone

Karanka gone

Their best manager in 20 years.............

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46822599

But the Forest fans said there was no way he'd go. Looks like Billy or Rowett could be back in a job!
    Last edited by Manofpride; 11-01-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    But the Forest fans said there was no way he'd go. Looks like Billy or Rowett could be back in a job!
    Madness...Sean O’Driscoll MkII.
    My money is on Jokanovic or an O’Neill/Keane double act.

Unless they have O'Neill lined up, this is madness

Rowett to the rescue

All the talk over on LTLF is they won't renew their season tickets, cheap barstools they only cost 46p a game ha ha

My moneys on the snake getting the gig, that'll be his was of getting back at us.....I think?

I hope they get Roy Keane.

Just wondering who's best place to drag them into a relegation scrap - Paul Clement? A return of Psycho? Kenny Burns?

Simply ridiculous decision, Karanka has got them into a challenging position for playoffs, something they haven't been in years. OK he has spent a load of cash, but half a season is not enough time to develop the squad into promotion certainties. I feel sorry for the Forest fans, but will still laugh at them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)