+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harvey Barnes Recalled to Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Got to spend now and got to spend big. We don't have anyone of Harvey Barnes calibre at the club.
    Spot on there Boingy, but hang on a minute don't we have Robson Kanu, Sako and a whole host of over30 has beens, plus don't forget the great Giles Barnes, get promotion and we will need 8-10 players ( where's the money coming from), we are far behind the Brightons of this world, failure to get promotion will see us struggle next year, many players will leave, the great Darren Moore and his total failure to utilise the younger players and to build a team for the future we come back to bite us, we all should enjoy this season because with the likes of Lai and Jenkins in charge we are going nowhere.

Disappointing, but not unexpected.
    The management will have been well aware !

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Spot on there Boingy, but hang on a minute don't we have Robson Kanu, Sako and a whole host of over30 has beens, plus don't forget the great Giles Barnes, get promotion and we will need 8-10 players ( where's the money coming from), we are far behind the Brightons of this world, failure to get promotion will see us struggle next year, many players will leave, the great Darren Moore and his total failure to utilise the younger players and to build a team for the future we come back to bite us, we all should enjoy this season because with the likes of Lai and Jenkins in charge we are going nowhere.
    Could not have said it better!! Without Barnes and Gayle we would be mid table for sure at best! Johnstone in my view is poor compared to Foster and certainly not a Premier keeper! Lai and Jenkins should hang their heads in shame.........

Hardly unexpected. Puel neck is on the line and is grasping at straws.
    Time for our head of recruitment to actually do something for a change.
    This loan business has always been a gamble. Usually we end up with more bad uns than good uns. I can namee four off the top of my head. Fenton, Lukaku, Barnes and maybe Gayle.
    Of course we only remember the ones we should have signed but didn't.
    I honestly believe we should use the Chadli money double it and make an offer for Barnes. What's there to lose?
    If no money is spent this window then I'm done with this club. I'll give them the same contempt they give me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    As good as Barnes has been for us with goals and assists there were periods in the games he played where to be honest he disappeared and did nothing and he won't get away with that in the Premiership which is why I do not think he is ready to step up and play regular and from the start. I have a feeling he will be wasted this half of the season which is a crying shame for him and obviously for us.
    Since the Forest game when he came inside he's been the best player we've seen at the Hawthorns for some time, he hasn't been so involved lately because he was shunted out left. We'll certainly miss his creativity, unfortunately he'll be on the bench at Leicester at best

With a couple of iffy results of late, (Blackburn and Sheffield Wed) should things worsen then our support will look upon this as a trigger point unless Tattoo shows us the size of his sweet and sour pork balls in the transfer market. With our other better players prone to injury at any moment I think the time is now for proven signings, otherwise I fear the return of a toxic atmosphere at the shrine.

Sorry, this thing about Sam Field all the time just isn’t the answer, I’ve said all season Harper is well in front of him, anyway, Field is a centre half.

Any chance of signing Okazaki I am sure he would be a great fit for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Hardly unexpected. Puel neck is on the line and is grasping at straws.
    Time for our head of recruitment to actually do something for a change.
    This loan business has always been a gamble. Usually we end up with more bad uns than good uns. I can namee four off the top of my head. Fenton, Lukaku, Barnes and maybe Gayle.
    Of course we only remember the ones we should have signed but didn't.
    I honestly believe we should use the Chadli money double it and make an offer for Barnes. What's there to lose?
    If no money is spent this window then I'm done with this club. I'll give them the same contempt they give me.
    Great shout there Whicka lad, forgot all about him, great player for us.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    Great shout there Whicka lad, forgot all about him, great player for us.

Fenton made a big mistake in not signing for us......his career went nowhere after he went back to Vile,

Same with John Durnin when he’d had a great loan period with us.

I’m so p I s s e d off with the Chink from the Hangover films who owns us and I have just one thing to say to him......”Toodleoo mother f ooo k er!

https://youtu.be/Rc5jr1Axfu0

We should recall Rondon and Chadli.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)