+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Williams contract talks

Ryan Williams contract talks

Lost his way a bit of late I feel. Definitely worth keeping though. He's shown he can cut it at this level, being arguably our best performer up until November. Just need to get a bit more consistency from him. Well done to the club too for getting the ball rolling. Too many times in the past we've dragged our feet and left it too late. Good to see lessons have been learned from the Ben Pringle situation 👍

What is he good at exactly apart from running with the ball and then losing it?

He can run it into the corner and waste a bit of time if we're 1-0 up and there's 85 minutes on the clock I suppose.

He's a very good player who has looked comfortable at this level when he has been played wide.He is the type of player we want to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    He's a very good player who has looked comfortable at this level when he has been played wide.He is the type of player we want to keep.
    Agree

He's quick I'll give him that but is he good at passing, crossing, shooting, beating his man, I would say not.

League 1 player like most of the team (see "perspective" thread).

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Agree
    For next season in League 1?

He can beat defenders and put us in promising areas. He has skill and a burst of pace and IS capable of whipping a decent ball in, but he's only as good as his last game and for the last few he's been off the pace. Also guilty of missing sitters.
    As good a wide player as we're likely to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    So let's hope that's where he will be playing on Saturday... otherwise I fear for the worst...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    He can beat defenders and put us in promising areas. He has skill and a burst of pace and IS capable of whipping a decent ball in, but he's only as good as his last game and for the last few he's been off the pace. Also guilty of missing sitters.
    How often does he beat defenders and put a good cross in though?

I can only remember a couple of good crosses all season at home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast