+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby at it again

Derby at it again

Accusing Leeds of spying

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46840353

It’s confirmed the person in question was an employee of Leeds united

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46878453

No surprise , what an embarrassment and waste of money

If you don’t want people to stand on a public path to watch training I suggest you build a wall

I bet this sort of thing goes on all the time and can't see what the problem is to be honest.
    Let's face it, our training ground is hardly Fort Knox is it and anybody could wander in if they fancied a giggle when the strikers were doing their shooting drills 😉

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I bet this sort of thing goes on all the time and can't see what the problem is to be honest.
    Let's face it, our training ground is hardly Fort Knox is it and anybody could wander in if they fancied a giggle when the strikers were doing their shooting drills ��
    Very true Miller. I believe that the Chuckle Brothers got half of their routines from our training ground

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Very true Miller. I believe that the Chuckle Brothers got half of their routines from our training ground
    I thought their catchphrase was "to me to you" not "to me to them."

Good point

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Let's face it, our training ground is hardly Fort Knox is it and anybody could wander in if they fancied a giggle when the strikers were doing their shooting drills ��
    ...we need the help to retrieve the footballs off the golf course..................

Lampard; who gets on their hands and knees with pliersto try and break through fetch.

Surely that didn’t happen did it?

Police were called and spoke to a person (well I’m glad it was a person ) but no arrests were made

leeds manager said tonight hes sent someone to watched every club hes played so far this season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast