+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating Phookers

Anyway, the only reason he had pliers, Binoculars and a change of clothes, was because the last time he went on a spying mission in London with a drone all hell broke loose

We spy when we want..we spy when we waaaaaannnntttt..we're LEEDS UNITED and we spy when we want!

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    I understand the picture that is being painted along with the circumstantial evidence and genuinely it leaves a sour taste if it is proven that this a bonefide Leeds Rep on some convert mission to spy on Derby. I would hope we as a club are better than that.

However I have to ask, what rule has been broken? No offence was committed, no crime was undertaken and there is very little proof or so its seem that anything has happened? I am not being sarcastic I would really like to know what rule we have breached?
    No idea mate, but unlike BB (given what we know of the footballing authorities attitude to Leeds), I'm not so absolutely certain that nothing will come of it.

Anyway, the only reason he had pliers, Binoculars and a change of clothes, was because the last time he went on a spying mission in London with a drone all hell broke loose
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Not only are you a set of dirty bastids ,you are also a set of cheating Bastids .. How low can your massive club stoop..

Spying on Derby at their training ground..

#DirtyLeedsarethemosthatedclubintheworld..

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nited-employee
    Name:  vintage-pop-art-two-fingers-up-gesture-great-illustration-comic-book-style-gesturing-negative-di.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  47.9 KB

I think we play on the basis that we need a 15 point gap to 3rd

However I have to ask, what rule has been broken? No offence was committed, no crime was undertaken and there is very little proof or so its seem that anything has happened? I am not being sarcastic I would really like to know what rule we have breached?

Paragraph 3.4 of Section 2 – Membership states: “In all matters and transactions relating to The League each Club shall behave towards each other Club and The League with the utmost good faith.”

Of course, this rule is open to interpretation and it is unclear what punishment a club might face for breaching it

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Paragraph 3.4 of Section 2 – Membership states: “In all matters and transactions relating to The League each Club shall behave towards each other Club and The League with the utmost good faith.”

Of course, this rule is open to interpretation and it is unclear what punishment a club might face for breaching it
    Wont be a ponits deduction but its a bloody farce that a manager sends a spy,ffs why worry about derby or whoever let them worry about us

Hardly a spy if he goes in a Leeds U car. I quite often walk past the K enders training ground. Disappointed in the cops, try getting them to a real crime

This has got to go in the for one of the best threads of the year awards and it's only 11 days old..

Bielsa sends out a super spy who gets caught .. Lol he he

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)