+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Cheating Phookers

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Paragraph 3.4 of Section 2 – Membership states: “In all matters and transactions relating to The League each Club shall behave towards each other Club and The League with the utmost good faith.”

Of course, this rule is open to interpretation and it is unclear what punishment a club might face for breaching it
    So rule is open to interpretation yet you say we’ve broken the rules and where does it say 20 point deduction? Hardly crime of the century. Police must have been embarrassed turning up. Maybe it’s because I’m a Leeds fan but I do find this an over reaction.

And Darren Bent on sky said it affected Derby performance more then Leeds, FFS what about us then? we were always going to play our starting 11, Like anyone gives a **** regarding the player from them who wasnt going to play, Making a big thing out of nothing for me its not illegal is it.

I suspect that it is rife in the game today.
    It's just that Leeds broke rule no.1 which was, dont get caught.

Jeez sky sports rattling on like we killed someone. They asking now if Bielsas job untenable at Leeds. Darren bent wants him deported by sounds of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I suspect that it is rife in the game today.
    It's just that Leeds broke rule no.1 which was, dont get caught.
    Been going off for years and years billy..fat lamplard knows it everyone knows it.

Just a shame we got caught

No worse than tapping a manager or player. Happens all the time.
    Media, social media and Leeds haters blown out of all proportion.
    And do we care what Skyscum pundits say?
    Load of shyte.

Storm in a tea cup, I bet nearly every football club does this kind of thing, plus the person was apprehended before he could actually spy on the training session, so no EFL/FA rule or regulation was actually broken, even IF the intent was to breach rules, Bielsa openly admitted it was he himself was the one that authorised it as soon as it came out, when i'd put money on it that most other managers would deny it, at worst I would think Bielsa is given a warning and possible fine
    Last edited by lufcjohn88; 11-01-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    You certainly do have issues.

Anyway the police were called because someone deemed he looked suspicious, silly I know but thats where we are, so, he was located and after being searched he was found to be in possession of a pair of pliers, now that could be construde as 'going equipped' especially when your stood next to a wire fence, see where this is heading? A change of clothes, on its own then it could be perfectly normal but together with 'going equipped' it starts to look suss, this is why its different to your average joe walking along a pavement looking into someones front garden, the two aren't even similar. However after a brief explanation and investigation it was deemed that no law had been broken(maybe it would of been had the police not turned up, we'll never know) he was allowed to leave, he wasn't arrested as you alluded to either as no law was broken.

However, now this is the important bit - he may have broken FA/EFL rules (not laws) but rules, they will investigate and the punishment is a 20 point deduction
    Little knowledge is dangerous - going equipped for....burglary theft or cheat? Where/What?

Fraud Act...A person is guilty of an offence if he has in his possession or under his control any article for use in the course of or in connection with any fraud. What??

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Little knowledge is dangerous - going equipped for....burglary theft or cheat? Where/What?

Fraud Act...A person is guilty of an offence if he has in his possession or under his control any article for use in the course of or in connection with any fraud. What??
    There were no pliers. Just a man in a public place watching a group of men running about - pity they didn't train a bit harder they may have made a game of it tonight

And i will add....after seeing Derby in action today, he wasted his time going to check them out! 😃

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)