+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ayup thou lot...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ayup thou lot...

I've gorra coom up ta tarn in a couple a months time and drop off a lass at er mates and I've got 2/3 hours to kill,thous any suggestions where I canna visit nearby?

Flouch Inn

I've just googled it and that's in Sheffield plus I prefer somewhere that doesn't sell beer as I'm driving

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've just googled it and that's in Sheffield plus I prefer somewhere that doesn't sell beer as I'm driving
    no its not its in barnsley

I've gorra coom up ta tarn in a couple a months time and drop off a lass at er mates and I've got 2/3 hours to kill,thous any suggestions where I canna visit nearby?
    Oakwell ?

Oakwell.

Snap---pooasted same time

Wotz wi thi "Ayup thou lot" Coco ?

Sarnds like tha writing a Chapter fo Bible.

"Nar then lads/ lasses, and those in transgender re-aligning towards male or female" would be better.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-01-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Sounds a bit like Dick VanDykes cockney accent

I thought that I would try my best to talk to you in your accent like proper Barnsley folk do but it was harder than it looked,I presume that I would soon be sussed in the home end at Oakwell then?

I thought that I would try my best to talk to you in your accent like proper Barnsley folk do but it was harder than it looked,I presume that I would soon be sussed in the home end at Oakwell then?
    Don't worry about it cocopops
    There is no proper way of writing the dialect as you will see from the different spellings of the same word by the so called practitioners on this forum
    I'm not sure you would find them trying out their Geordie speak if they ever ventured on to Newcastle's forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast