+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ayup thou lot...

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Wye aye a can dee Geordie as it appans, naebody knaws that betta than me Exile Am gan doon the Wheatsheaf pet ta see a man aboot a dog.

Translation- Yes I can do a Geordie accent as it happens Exile. I'm off to the pub my love for a Newcastle brown ale

Howay man a need this job, divny sack us or a gotta tell wor lass am back on the Nat king Cole

Come on boss don't sack me or I've got to tell the wife that I'm back on the dole

P O P!
    Nice wun Pass , did tha kno thuz a looard a dialects across arr Borough , all ment same but diffrunt spellins , Checkart the Bard ov Barnslee speykin in York this week , tha dun't evta use big words that nubdi knos to tryun bi clever , speyk arr tha wants , be proud of arr dialect

Why not head for the Mining museum at Caphouse. (Between Wakey and Huddersfield) . Trip Darnt pit, and a bit o snap, when tha get up top.
    Couple of hours we’ll spent, and apart frumpt snap, it’ll cost Thi nowt!
    You can go and tell you friends how the lights worked..... years ago. ....
    I’ve not been down for a few years so if you make it a morning Jolly, before 10, I’ll join you. Have to leave there by 1230 fo work.
    Last edited by Jules88; 12-01-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Cannon hall and it’s museums. Reight view aswell

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Well thanks for taking it in the good humour that it was intended to be,by the look of my opening post I gave up about half way through

It's true that I'm visiting Barnsley soon though as I've got to take a Wakefield girl (she doesn't live there now) up to see her mate for a few hours so I will Google places of interest when the time comes
    Wi dunt tha cum over to Filey lad,mynd thi thess only me that talks proppa hier,we hav bin invayded by wite imigrunts frum Blakistan,thi utter fowl frum Blakistan owni cum for a day in summa to wesh ther feet int see.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Wi dunt tha cum over to Filey lad,mynd thi thess only me that talks proppa hier,we hav bin invayded by wite imigrunts frum Blakistan,thi utter fowl frum Blakistan owni cum for a day in summa to wesh ther feet int see.
    This masheeen dunt tipe proppa annall mus bi summat rong wi it.

Or it could be me because I have just reached the age of 79 and the old mind doesn’t work as good as it once did,my back legs have gone and the front ones are not much better but they will still have to shoot me to put me down.

I’d just thought I’d let you know that the flouch inn is no more (not for about 4 years). It’s now a building site with 7 houses going on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Why not head for the Mining museum at Caphouse. (Between Wakey and Huddersfield) . Trip Darnt pit, and a bit o snap, when tha get up top.
    Couple of hours we’ll spent, and apart frumpt snap, it’ll cost Thi nowt!
    You can go and tell you friends how the lights worked..... years ago. ....
    I’ve not been down for a few years so if you make it a morning Jolly, before 10, I’ll join you. Have to leave there by 1230 fo work.
    Thank you for that offer,it's very decent of you,I won't arrive in Barnsley until about 12ish but I appreciate it

I couldn't understand one bit of your first post FT and now I see that you are replying to your own post so I'm totally confused now
    I enjoy going to Filey but it's a bit quiet for my liking,the last time that I was there I saw some fireworks being let off at 11am in the morning in summer and when I asked why they was being fired i was told that the fishmonger let them off to stop the seagulls pinching his fish.... I've a feeling that he was pulling my leg

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I couldn't understand one bit of your first post FT and now I see that you are replying to your own post so I'm totally confused now
    I enjoy going to Filey but it's a bit quiet for my liking,the last time that I was there I saw some fireworks being let off at 11am in the morning in summer and when I asked why they was being fired i was told that the fishmonger let them off to stop the seagulls pinching his fish.... I've a feeling that he was pulling my leg

I've a feeling that he was pulling my leg [/QUOTE]

Nah he was just codding

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123