+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Undisclosed fees

O/T Undisclosed fees

Is it the buyer not wanting anyone to know how flush they are or is it the selling club wanting to keep secret how much they've been fobbed off by?
    I hate them!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Is it the buyer not wanting anyone to know how flush they are or is it the selling club wanting to keep secret how much they've been fobbed off by?
    I hate them!
    I'm not bothered whether they disclose or not,at least we're getting active,in Warney I trust.

We don’t want others to know our business, it’s been said by the club before

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I hate them!
    Usually both. The selling club often doesn't want other clubs to know how much money they now have. Odds are they're currently in negotiations to buy players themselves.

Remember, the fees have to be declared in the annual accounts. The undisclosed is only as at the transaction. Plus, the fees sometimes quoted are the top figure if several clauses are hit.

Doesn’t bother me at all.