+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiko Casilla

Kiko Casilla

Looks like we going to sign him, BFP has done good for me but competition is good

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Looks like we going to sign him, BFP has done good for me but competition is good
    The guy hasnt appeared for RM in the entire season, and played 12 matches in 4 f00king year FFS!

Competition may be good to keep BPF honest, this chump I not said competition.

Haven't we learned anything? Why in God's name would we sign a guy who is 3rd choice.for his club and hasn't played as many games for said club in 4 SEASONS as our current 1st choice has in the current season? I know, because we all want it.......errr the f00k I don't at least.

Not that I'd profess to know he good or otherwise he might be, he'll certainly bring excellent experience to impart to BPF and Huffer, so not sure what you're getting so het up about WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    Not that I'd profess to know he good or otherwise he might be, he'll certainly bring excellent experience to impart to BPF and Huffer, so not sure what you're getting so het up about WTF?
    He hasn't played for his current club AT ALL this season, he has made 12 appearances since 2015!!!!!!!!!!! Any you ask that?

At least others we have been connected with (from Newcastle, Southampton), have some credence from current performances. This Casila guy has spent most of the last 4 years playing FIFA 15, 16, 17, 18, NOT football!!!

"Excellent experience", from when studs were nailed into boots and footballs weighed a stone when wet!!!!

This smells of Orta.....ewwwww

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Bpf has a bit of learning and growing up to do but he's the least scariest of our last 3 keepers.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    This smells of Orta.....ewwwww
    Put the bone down Wtf and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Put the bone down Wtf and walk away.
    The f00k I will

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)