+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiko Casilla

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I also fully support the DOF.

Looking at where we are at and what we have in the pipeline I don't know how anyone could do any better with the budget we have.
    "Fully support the DoF", when in anyone's CONSERVATIVE estimate he has consumed £10m in wasted wage bills for nondescript olayers

FFS lads . Av a wee drink and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Think we're getting just a little bit ahead of ourselves (and a tad over-excited too "beyond words" even!).

He might be everything the club hopes for, we will see, but to suggest that "BPF will feel so lucky" to be demoted from 1st choice keeper to "understudy" by someone who hasn't been able to command a regular 1st team place in his old club? Err, no, not if he is as competitive as I would expect ANY Leeds player to be regarding 1st team game time.

Signing a piece of paper is one thing, delivering the "manna from heaven" he seems to be expected to deliver, we will see (as and when he is deemed fit to play)
    Mate, in case you hadn’t noticed, I don’t take your bait or negativity. BPF is in a very privileged position.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Mate, in case you hadn’t noticed, I don’t take your bait or negativity. BPF is in a very privileged position.
    "Mate"? Don't know you from a hole in the ground, and no idea what "bait" you think I'm offering.

BPF has saved us from mid-table mediocrity, rewarded with demotion to supposed "understudy" to a third choice newcomer who couldn't get a place all season with his previous club. "Privileged"? Laughable comment.

And more.......?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leeds-unit...nning-pl-mind/

Please let this be just click bait

notice you didnt bother to reveal the damaging quotes WTF, so predictable, making shighte up as you go on to support your negative agenda.

Regarding the Valladolid players, both are good, i get to see Valladolid live from time to time, decent side punching above their weight this season, but have just been bought by Ronaldo (the fat, non rapist one).cant see it happening though, no need to alert your xenophobic antennae over this one.

lastly, regarding,
    "BPF has saved us from mid-table mediocrity"

think you mispelled "BPF", its spelled like this, "Hernandez & Janson"

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    notice you didnt bother to reveal the damaging quotes WTF, so predictable, making shighte up as you go on to support your negative agenda.

Regarding the Valladolid players, both are good, i get to see Valladolid live from time to time, decent side punching above their weight this season, but have just been bought by Ronaldo (the fat, non rapist one).cant see it happening though, no need to alert your xenophobic antennae over this one.

lastly, regarding,
    "BPF has saved us from mid-table mediocrity"

think you mispelled "BPF", its spelled like this, "Hernandez & Janson"
    Can't be bothered to trawl past posts (any more than you or Pete can to support your merry quips), our positions are well known, no need to "make sh1te up".

As for who has saved us, it's a team effort but the one constant has been the keeper, who has had perform to the max while seeing the back four rotate almost on a weekly basis. Jansson and Hernandez have done what we expect them to do, but not EVERY match this season. Your bias makes my "xenophobia" look positively welcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Can't be bothered to trawl past posts (any more than you or Pete can to support your merry quips), our positions are well known, no need to "make sh1te up".

As for who has saved us, it's a team effort but the one constant has been the keeper, who has had perform to the max while seeing the back four rotate almost on a weekly basis. Jansson and Hernandez have done what we expect them to do, but not EVERY match this season. Your bias makes my "xenophobia" look positively welcoming.
    I think you're blowing BFP contribution to the defense out of proportion, he's young and he's got a lot to learn (lets hope he does learn) but some times the only movement he makes is to turn his head and look at the ball in the back of the net.

Don't get me wrong he's made some outstanding saves and saved us some points, but if we was that good why was MB going to drop him and why did he believe the position of goalkeeper needed strengthening (not covering).

Then again maybe MB doesn't know what he's talking about?

I love the bit about full supporting Saiz, when he joined you were your usual negative self, in fact I can only recall you posting positive comments about two players Klich and Douglas (no brainer considering the form he showed at wolves, which IMO he's yet to replicate).

The rest, all negative, Wilkinson use to say that out of every three signings only one will work out and the same is true today.

And the 20+ players we signed, a lot of them were for the academy, which was no surprise since the crazy fecker cellinio gutted it. But know they were all crap signings too, that's why the under 23's are top of their league obviously.

Arrogance and a selective memory, terrible combination.

Not sure why i am being brought into your drivel WTF,

I think this is a very positive and top signing, I also think he will have to wait patiently fr BFP to mess up, Dont think he will walk straight into the side, But for once what a back up to have, To be successful we need competition in all areas,

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    I think you're blowing BFP contribution to the defense out of proportion, he's young and he's got a lot to learn (lets hope he does learn) but some times the only movement he makes is to turn his head and look at the ball in the back of the net.

Don't get me wrong he's made some outstanding saves and saved us some points, but if we was that good why was MB going to drop him and why did he believe the position of goalkeeper needed strengthening (not covering).

Then again maybe MB doesn't know what he's talking about?

I love the bit about full supporting Saiz, when he joined you were your usual negative self, in fact I can only recall you posting positive comments about two players Klich and Douglas (no brainer considering the form he showed at wolves, which IMO he's yet to replicate).

The rest, all negative, Wilkinson use to say that out of every three signings only one will work out and the same is true today.

And the 20+ players we signed, a lot of them were for the academy, which was no surprise since the crazy fecker cellinio gutted it. But know they were all crap signings too, that's why the under 23's are top of their league obviously.

Arrogance and a selective memory, terrible combination.
    Your comments about the number of players signed and how many have paid off, is something I was contemplating a couple of days back. A lot of the players that were performing average last season, are now at another level and have pushed us to top spot. Naturally Bielsa has to take credit for this. But...is there the possibility that Orta could see such potential in these players from the start, and just needed the right manager to pull the ropes? And now we finally have that situation after some false starts...probably due to limited funds.. And probably why Bielsa has been complimentary with his words about him, as he certainly seems happy with the cattle he has been provided. So just maybe Orta deserves a little more credit that some give him? If we go up, then I for one will acknowledge EVERYONE in the club that has contributed to the cause in some way...and that includes Orta.
    Last edited by Ozwhites; 19-01-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)