+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiko Casilla

So the Leeds/Real Madrid link is still there. It all started a long time ago when Real Madrid changed to an all white strip to be more like Leeds. One day, they will be as famous as us.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Err, no I don't, although lets not let the fact that I was a firm fan of Saiz, and I suggested that Alioski and Saiz were a really effective partnership, or that Jansson was and is a class addition, and a changed opinion of Klich (given that I'm willing to say when I've been wrong, and willing to change my opinion, unlike you and your "mates"), etc etc etc, get in the way of you and others having an easy time of making "humorous" quips.

I could also list (although not sure the post limit would let me) all the sh1te that Orta drafted in and who have since been sent back from whence they came, or loaned out as a means of hiding the gross incompetence of our DoF, but I can't be arsed, it wouldn't make any difference, there are some for whom the wool being pulled over their eyes isn't enough, they positively grab hold and help.

As for ridicule, lets see just what we get from Casilla, then we can see who is ridiculous.
    "As for ridicule, lets see just what we get from Casilla, then we can see who is ridiculous."
    you can be 100% sure i will quote you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    "As for ridicule, lets see just what we get from Casilla, then we can see who is ridiculous."
    you can be 100% sure i will quote you on this.
    Please do.

I wonder if you would be prepared to acknowledge when you're wrong (something that has been significant by its absence to date)?

thats cos im never wrong. Usually because i think before i post

😅😅😅

Me too

So you were so right about Ekuban, and so enthusiastic about the benefits of our investment in Ineguchi as part of our far eastern adventure, or Grot/Anita being sound investments, yeah, your never wrong.

find the quotes numbnuts,
    always said Ekuban was shighte from day 1, said Anita was pants even for an under 10s league, Grot, who?
    thought Ineguchi might of been ok in time, but he wasnt brought in to go into the first team straight away, and never once played, so why would i slag him?

Sounds like your having another one of your meltdowns mate, maybe overdue your seasonal flounce perchance?

find the quotes numbnuts,
    always said Ekuban was shighte from day 1, said Anita was pants even for an under 10s league, Grot, who?
    thought Ineguchi might of been ok in time, but he wasnt brought in to go into the first team straight away, and never once played, so why would i slag him?

Sounds like your having another one of your meltdowns mate, maybe overdue your seasonal flounce perchance?
    Your support of our DoF was rivallled only by WS so please don't try and wriggle out of it, it makes you look even less credible.

Just let's wait and see how our new GK works out eh?

I also fully support the DOF.

Looking at where we are at and what we have in the pipeline I don't know how anyone could do any better with the budget we have.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)