+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiko Casilla

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kiko Casilla

Looks like we going to sign him, BFP has done good for me but competition is good

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Looks like we going to sign him, BFP has done good for me but competition is good
    The guy hasnt appeared for RM in the entire season, and played 12 matches in 4 f00king year FFS!

Competition may be good to keep BPF honest, this chump I not said competition.

Haven't we learned anything? Why in God's name would we sign a guy who is 3rd choice.for his club and hasn't played as many games for said club in 4 SEASONS as our current 1st choice has in the current season? I know, because we all want it.......errr the f00k I don't at least.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    The guy hasnt appeared for RM in the entire season, and played 12 matches in 4 f00king year FFS!

Yes, he must be complete dog sh!t - you would have to be to have played for Spain at full international level, played in last years Champions League, played in the Uefa Super Cup Final & has a few medals to prove it:

Honours:
    Real Madrid

La Liga: 2016–17
    Supercopa de España: 2017[29]
    UEFA Champions League: 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18
    UEFA Super Cup: 2016, 2017
    FIFA Club World Cup: 2016, 2017,[30] 2018

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Yes, he must be complete dog sh!t - you would have to be to have played for Spain at full international level, played in last years Champions League, played in the Uefa Super Cup Final & has a few medals to prove it:

Honours:
    Real Madrid

La Liga: 2016–17
    Supercopa de España: 2017[29]
    UEFA Champions League: 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18
    UEFA Super Cup: 2016, 2017
    FIFA Club World Cup: 2016, 2017,[30] 2018
    Since 2015 Casilla has made 43 appearances for RM, none this season. As Clive says, if he arrived (hopefully not), he wouldn't play for us this season, so what exactly is he supposed to bring to the table, apart form sporadic playing experience in a league we don't play in, from 2 seasons ago (a least)?

In 2018/19 BPF has made 24 appearances, getting between the sticks whilst having the defence in front of him change as often as a tarts knickers, for a club that is the second-most parsimonious in the league when it comes to conceding goals.

Amazes me, absolutely amazes me, that Forshaw can perform as he has over recent weeks, and yet he puts in a good performance against Derby and he's Lionel-f00king-Messie, Alioski, who has come in for criticism of the strongest kind for weeks is now some latter-day Norman Hunter because of the performance yesterday. I like the guy, despite his shortcoming, but come on, talk about chalk and cheese.

We don't need some cast-off third choice to keep BPF honest, we need a keeper who is playing in THIS division, currently, and be prepared to stump up to pay for that, IF there is an appetitite for that. Frankly, I'd rather see us spend on the outfield, and make sure the defence is stable

Since 2015 Casilla has made 43 appearances for RM, none this season. As Clive says, if he arrived (hopefully not), he wouldn't play for us this season, so what exactly is he supposed to bring to the table, apart form sporadic playing experience in a league we don't play in, from 2 seasons ago (a least)?

In 2018/19 BPF has made 24 appearances, getting between the sticks whilst having the defence in front of him change as often as a tarts knickers, for a club that is the second-most parsimonious in the league when it comes to conceding goals.

Amazes me, absolutely amazes me, that Forshaw can perform as he has over recent weeks, and yet he puts in a good performance against Derby and he's Lionel-f00king-Messie, Alioski, who has come in for criticism of the strongest kind for weeks is now some latter-day Norman Hunter because of the performance yesterday. I like the guy, despite his shortcoming, but come on, talk about chalk and cheese.

We don't need some cast-off third choice to keep BPF honest, we need a keeper who is playing in THIS division, currently, and be prepared to stump up to pay for that, IF there is an appetitite for that. Frankly, I'd rather see us spend on the outfield, and make sure the defence is stable
    Pick one of these;

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/prem...hCE?li=AAnZ9Ug

]

He played 18 games last year for Real Madrid......................17 year before that, I hate to think where you learnt Maths.

He was Espanyol number 1 for 4 years as well playing over 120 games for them.

He will be a good signing. Good with ball at feet and a solid shot stopper with a wealth of experience in high pressure environments.

Not that I'd profess to know he good or otherwise he might be, he'll certainly bring excellent experience to impart to BPF and Huffer, so not sure what you're getting so het up about WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    Not that I'd profess to know he good or otherwise he might be, he'll certainly bring excellent experience to impart to BPF and Huffer, so not sure what you're getting so het up about WTF?
    He's getting het up because it is his default setting lol

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    He hasn't played for his current club AT ALL this season, he has made 12 appearances since 2015!!!!!!!!!!! Any you ask that?

At least others we have been connected with (from Newcastle, Southampton), have some credence from current performances. This Casila guy has spent most of the last 4 years playing FIFA 15, 16, 17, 18, NOT football!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)