+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Kiko Casilla

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    I think BPF did well during his tenure as our number 1 and was certainly better than the clowns we endured previously. He is a good shot stopper but I was never that confident about his ability to claim crosses and he was sometimes a bit of a flapper. Casilla is, in my view, a better all round keeper and someone who has the presence and experience to command his area which, in turn, gives confidence to his defenders. It would be a real shame if BFP sulked his way to a new club but I don't see any reason why he would. Every good Club needs at least 2 quality keepers and, if he stays with us, then I'm fairly sure that his time will come. Let's not forget he is only about 12.
    Exactly BPF is still learning to walk in goalkeeper years and would be a rabbit in the headlights in the Prem league.
    But if he has any sense he should stay and learn. His time will come, albeit, a bit later than his youthful mates.
    Casilla could be the influence we have been missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    No surprise there then?
    As per every time you are proved wrong you "Stand by what you said"
    Before he had even arrived you where stating that he wasn't good enough, he was a ludicrous purchase by Orta yada yada...
    yada, Since arriving he has looked like a real Premier league keeper, - NOT ONE word from you to say anything positive about him, Joel calls you out and your response is that you where basing your comments on what you had read and his stats...

The point being, BEFORE the guy had signed, before he had played a game you where disparraging to put it mildly about our wasting money on a third choice has been.... Then when he actually looks the biz ... no holding hands up - or acknowledgin that he is rather good - silence until it has been pointed out that YET AGAIN you have made a rash, ridiculous assessment of an untried player, an your response - to defend your position!

You wonder why you are consistently ridiculed?
    "Not one word.....", shows how f00king blinkered you are, and you have the brass neck to criticise me.

Can't be ar5ed going back to prove you're myopic account is just that, revert to my earlier stance on your posts and ignore such sh1t.

WTF, nobody is right all the time lad. Give it up, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    WTF, nobody is right all the time lad. Give it up, move on.
    Never suggested otherwise Billy. I'm entitled to my opinion, as are all those here. Agree or disagree is part and parcel of contributing to a forum, but slinging sh1t like some do just gets tedious, hence why I'll be ignoring some, maybe they should do the same (if they can resist temptation)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Never suggested otherwise Billy. I'm entitled to my opinion, as are all those here. Agree or disagree is part and parcel of contributing to a forum, but slinging sh1t like some do just gets tedious, hence why I'll be ignoring some, maybe they should do the same (if they can resist temptation)
    Why don't you just admit that you were wrong with your initial judgement of him & have it over & done with as it is obvious for everyone to see that he is way superior in every aspect of his game to BPF ( who I have got nothing against ).

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Why don't you just admit that you were wrong with your initial judgement of him & have it over & done with as it is obvious for everyone to see that he is way superior in every aspect of his game to BPF ( who I have got nothing against ).
    I already have, several times on threads that relate to his performances in games, but let's not spoil the opportunity to spread a little bile with inconvenient facts, hmm?

And "way superior", in every respect, obvious to everyone? Err no, and please don't speak for me, I'm well able to form an oipion, whether you or others agree with it I clearly don't give a rat's ar5e, ok pumpkin?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I already have, several times on threads that relate to his performances in games, but let's not spoil the opportunity to spread a little bile with inconvenient facts, hmm?

And "way superior", in every respect, obvious to everyone? Err no, and please don't speak for me, I'm well able to form an oipion, whether you or others agree with it I clearly don't give a rat's ar5e, ok pumpkin?
    Fecking numpty

Fecking numpty
    😭😭😭

Fecking numpty
    I really have serious doubts that this idiot is actually a Leeds United fan.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    I really have serious doubts that this idiot is actually a Leeds United fan.
    I was referring to WTF11 by the way

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)