+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Wigan

V Wigan

Expecting nothing less than 3 pts today.period!

I expect 3 points regardless of what time of the month it its.

Exactly. After an impressive Wigan performance at our place, (although admittedly we were under different leadership) I’m expecting a blood and guts, hard fought win.

Lineup:-

Kalinic; Bree, Chester, Elphick, Taylor; Bjarnason, Hourihane, McGinn; El Ghazi, Abraham, Bolasie

Subs: Steer, Whelan, Hogan, Davis, Hutton, Hause, Adomah

Omg.......

Bag. Of. ****e

Shocking result and by sounds of it the whole performance was.. what’s gone wrong as after a bright start under new gaffer we’ve gone to ****e

That had to be seen to be believed

The opposition today hadn't won a game since late November & had lost their previous 2 home games 0-3

You'd have thought you were watching us playing Real Madrid the gulf in ability was embarrassing

Wigan Totally dominated the game from start to finish

Bolasie & El Ghazi wouldn't have looked out of place in a tailors shop window

If I were to describe them as dire that would be the understatement of the year

Tammy Abraham's must be scratching his head as to why he opted to remain here

We never laid a glove on Wigan all day -never had an attempt on or even at goal

Taylor couldn't pass wind was done up like a kipper for Wigan's opener

Apart from McGinn our midfield were out thought/outfought

Smiths substitutions didn't look out of place as they offered nothing

Apart from that everything was great

Im hearing on the radio that Tammy went uo to the villa fans, applauded and through his shirt to the fans. Does this nean the unthinkable? It normally means thanks and im off.

Terrible performance and result, I think right about now it's dawned on DS how difficult a job it is managing this club. Massive away support, 5th most successful in England, and an impatient demanding fanbase. The team he put out could not have been much different with the limited options he has and should have given a poor side a game, that's inexcusable and the fault lies with the players.

High press for 25 mins, well in the game and then stop, why? Fitness or maybe a roasting after the Swansea game causing some discontent in the side? Maybe they thought they would be awarded 3pts just by turning up - I feel for the travelling fans who have paid their hard earned.

Taylor has had pelters and I can't see him being picked for the next 2 homes games because of it - think he's a confidence player.

I didn't see this coming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)