+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mobile tickets

Mobile tickets

Morning, are we still able to scan mobile tickets at the gate with the ticketmaster system? Got an extra body coming today and while I have his print out I'm thinking of getting in earlier and would be a help to forward him the pdf, ta.

Quote Originally Posted by EatonPie View Post
    Morning, are we still able to scan mobile tickets at the gate with the ticketmaster system? Got an extra body coming today and while I have his print out I'm thinking of getting in earlier and would be a help to forward him the pdf, ta.
    Yes you can but if the phone screen is cracked or not bright it may not work and you'd then have to go to the ticket office to get a paper one

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  15.9 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 12-01-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Great, thanks

Iv'e printed my tickets at home but on the confirmation email on my mobile phone, it says:

"This PDF attachment is NOT designed to be viewed and used on mobile devices. Please print a copy of the PDF and bring to the game."

I see SwalePie has checked with Notts and been told the barcode can be scanned but I cannot find the barcode on my phone, just as an attachment to the email on the computer.

Always scanned off the PDF file on
    my phone ( including new Ticketmaster system) no problem

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Iv'e printed my tickets at home but on the confirmation email on my mobile phone, it says:

"This PDF attachment is NOT designed to be viewed and used on mobile devices. Please print a copy of the PDF and bring to the game."

I see SwalePie has checked with Notts and been told the barcode can be scanned but I cannot find the barcode on my phone, just as an attachment to the email on the computer.
    Just open the pdf from the email on the phone

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Just open the pdf from the email on the phone
    Found it, SwalePie! Right at the bottom of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Found it, SwalePie! Right at the bottom of the email.
    Excellent