+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Game the morn Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    the trip is sponsored only the golf day was not in place this year. I think a few of the team had a chap under the floodlights at the Emirates.
    Indeed, tbh, I was genuinely surprised the golf day did not happen, however, in the big picture.....what the f uck are we meant to do considering the SPFL dictate we must have a shutdown !! mind you, it does give scope for our coach to try and top up his tan like Jakeyjarvis!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, tbh, I was genuinely surprised the golf day did not happen, however, in the big picture.....what the f uck are we meant to do considering the SPFL dictate we must have a shutdown !! mind you, it does give scope for our coach to try and top up his tan like Jakeyjarvis!

SF
    Surprised you were allowed to fly with your condition.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Surprised you were allowed to fly with your condition.
    Stick in wee man......thankfully I do not have to head overseas for a few weeks, regardless, whilst plucking up the courage to board the plane when I do prior to losing my penfolds........I, as per, will partake in a small libation or two, obviously will not even have a thought about an insecure nonentity that is ........well?.....regardless

SF

Stick in wee man......thankfully I do not have to head overseas for a few weeks, regardless, whilst plucking up the courage to board the plane when I do prior to losing my penfolds........I, as per, will partake in a small libation or two, obviously will not even have a thought about an insecure nonentity that is ........well?.....regardless

SF
    Here is something to keep you occupied during your flight

Name:  FC5C52C8-BFFF-4980-B9E8-90C7C1D94192.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  17.9 KB

Here is something to keep you occupied during your flight

Name:  FC5C52C8-BFFF-4980-B9E8-90C7C1D94192.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  17.9 KB
    Absolutely tremendous response, obviously you are quite witty and disrespect pathetic “attempts” of sarcasm.......thankfully, with this, enjoy your evening/hole/bevvy/glue or
    fitever....

SF

Absolutely tremendous response, obviously you are quite witty and disrespect pathetic “attempts” of sarcasm.......thankfully, with this, enjoy your evening/hole/bevvy/glue or
    fitever....

SF
    You should have a good night lad...it’s only tomorrow when people will start to worry about you again.

You should have a good night lad...it’s only tomorrow when people will start to worry about you again.
    “worry” on a fitba banter forum?....I honestly do not think so!......if indeed you genuinely have a notion that fitba fans on a forum seriously “worry” about my input or indeed any other posters input.......well, perhaps you should think again.....

SF

“worry” on a fitba banter forum?....I honestly do not think so!......if indeed you genuinely have a notion that fitba fans on a forum seriously “worry” about my input or indeed any other posters input.......well, perhaps you should think again.....

SF
    You are getting ahead of yourself...who said anyone on a football banter forum would be worried about your good self?

You are getting ahead of yourself...who said anyone on a football banter forum would be worried about your good self?
    Ehmmmm......your good self “trigger”.....anyway, let the angst go, there’s a good wee puppy.....obviously you are not the sharpest....however, that is not your fault and “if” indeed you are a dandy .....well, live and let live......regardless of how many user accounts you have due to insecurity.....each to their own....I’m just a senile,pished up,glue sniffing goat going by the name......JackJarvis

SF

Ehmmmm......your good self “trigger”.....anyway, let the angst go, there’s a good wee puppy.....obviously you are not the sharpest....however, that is not your fault and “if” indeed you are a dandy .....well, live and let live......regardless of how many user accounts you have due to insecurity.....each to their own....I’m just a senile,pished up,glue sniffing goat going by the name......JackJarvis

SF
    I have only ever needed the one account as I don’t shy away from what I post unlike some others. My memory skills are still decent enough for me to remember my log in name and password also which is a bonus unlike some others.
    I also don’t need to sniff glue and get pished up to post on a banter forum but each to their own. I never question another poster’s support of the Dons though as I believe we are all Dons supporters unless it is obviously a guest supporter from another team. You have a nice evening lad and the quicker you are sleeping the better a night it will be for your good lady.
    P.s...I would hide the Jo Brand picture from her incase she is the jealous type.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast