+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Game the morn Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Will someone go over to the aid of Blowupsheep and give him the kiss of life...seeing Sam Cosgrove scoring in the flesh would have had an impact on my good friends health.
    Your good friend is trying to come terms to with it all pal, not once but twice ffs.
    So i guess the broken clock was right twice last night LOL
    The beachend managed to snap a pic of our award winning donkey.

Good banter but the earlier pic of considine on our award winning donkey's back is the only one I managed so i guess I failed the challenge, which is largely due to me being numbed into a state of shock in seeing our award winning donkey score twice in the flesh, resulting in me passing out and not be able to get the photo's

SF pal and I'll send you a fridge magnet and a rocking chair to make up for my failings

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 14-01-2019 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Good run out for the squad. They are mid table division 2 in the UAE, but to be fair they were well drilled and fit. The Dons coasted it and Wilson should have had at least 1. Wilson played well as did Sammy and Gleeson. 2nd goal from Cosgrove was a blistering strike. Best thing to take from the game was the return of GMS. He was excellent that 2nd half, different class to all else on the pitch. The Tashkent team we played last year are in the same hotel as Aberdeen team. Stenny will be a similar level to the Emiratis and all in all a worthwhile match. Nice to meet up with blowupsheep, he is converting to Sammyism. Lastly I'd go Wilson & Cosgrove first choice pairing.
    Nice to meet up with too pal, I think "Sammyism" is a fair way away for me yet min but I must admit his second goal was a belter.
    Would agree with your summary and would just add thought that young Dean Campbell was superb in the first half, brilliant 45 mins from the young loon, and I hope he can keep that up.
    As you say GMS was different class when he came, we need to get him signed up, Reynolds was solid and will prove to be decent cover when called upon.
    Thought Mclennan was quiet / poor first half and was hooked at half time for GMS

All in all good run out for the lads and good banter, as always.
    If you are going to manage to the village for the HSBC on Friday pal, gees a shout

SF

Edit
    Goals are up on Red TV
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 14-01-2019 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aberdeen - Good

Celtic - bad
    Fake news from me. Celtic training facility was in secure complex. No public allowed in so out with Timmy control.

Fake news from me. Celtic training facility was in secure complex. No public allowed in so out with Timmy control.
    Still c@nts none the less

I prefer the first version pal

I have only ever needed the one account as I don’t shy away from what I post unlike some others. My memory skills are still decent enough for me to remember my log in name and password also which is a bonus unlike some others.
    I also don’t need to sniff glue and get pished up to post on a banter forum but each to their own. I never question another poster’s support of the Dons though as I believe we are all Dons supporters unless it is obviously a guest supporter from another team. You have a nice evening lad and the quicker you are sleeping the better a night it will be for your good lady.
    P.s...I would hide the Jo Brand picture from her incase she is the jealous type.
    There is no need for your repeated comments (and those from Mason) about Jack being pished and sniffing glue. Jack has always responded very well to these comments, but there's absolutely no need for them in the first place. As you say we're all Dons supporters here, so there's no need for personal abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    There is no need for your repeated comments (and those from Mason) about Jack being pished and sniffing glue. Jack has always responded very well to these comments, but there's absolutely no need for them in the first place. As you say we're all Dons supporters here, so there's no need for personal abuse.
    Ach, let them be, both seem sadly insecure, if perhaps dishing out personal insults on a banter forum is therapeutic then, so be it.......personally I pity them.

As always

SF

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Jackjarvis knows fine well it’s only banter about his glue sniffing...i am pretty certain it was him that said it himself to begin with.
    So keep your big sticky nose out of our banter.

Jackjarvis knows fine well it’s only banter about his glue sniffing...i am pretty certain it was him that said it himself to begin with.
    So keep your big sticky nose out of our banter.
    I have stayed out of your "banter", although I read some of it more as sarcasm.

Pedant point though, JJ didn't bring up glue sniffing, he's mocking the suggestion in the first place (can't recall who suggested, probably Mason IIRC)

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I have stayed out of your "banter", although I read some of it more as sarcasm.

Pedant point though, JJ didn't bring up glue sniffing, he's mocking the suggestion in the first place (can't recall who suggested, probably Mason IIRC)
    Having a nice day my good friend?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast