+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Game the morn Dubai

Rogues gallery from yesterday. Any radge see themself?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I have only ever needed the one account as I don’t shy away from what I post unlike some others. My memory skills are still decent enough for me to remember my log in name and password also which is a bonus unlike some others.
    I also don’t need to sniff glue and get pished up to post on a banter forum but each to their own. I never question another poster’s support of the Dons though as I believe we are all Dons supporters unless it is obviously a guest supporter from another team. You have a nice evening lad and the quicker you are sleeping the better a night it will be for your good lady.
    P.s...I would hide the Jo Brand picture from her incase she is the jealous type.
    Yet you act like a 13 year old with a retort like that?

Live and let live.

It was definitely me that brought up the glue sniffing. I only mentioned it though because I knew a guy years ago who used to indulge...and...he...used to..t..alk...absolute...b...ollocks... as well. Regardless, as ever, S
    F

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Yet you act like a 13 year old with a retort like that?

Live and let live.
    Another one who can’t help himself without fully understanding the banter between myself and Jackjarvis.
    I don’t have a problem whatsoever with Jj and he knows that...we just like a bit of a sly dig at each other but nothing more. Hope you sleep better tonight small chap.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Another one who can’t help himself without fully understanding the banter between myself and Jackjarvis.
    I don’t have a problem whatsoever with Jj and he knows that...we just like a bit of a sly dig at each other but nothing more. Hope you sleep better tonight small chap.
    Can you not just start a thread between the two of you and fire insults at each other instead of derailing every thread on here into a slanging match/banter between you both? Its getting a bit boring reading the same s@ite on every thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Aye

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Can you not just start a thread between the two of you and fire insults at each other instead of derailing every thread on here into a slanging match/banter between you both? Its getting a bit boring reading the same s@ite on every thread
    Chill......I genuinely don’t derail threads into slanging matches, there are a puckle oh dandies thru their insecurities that try and hae a pop at myself, hay hoh......it does not phase myself, anyway, hopefully the trip to Dubai went well and here goes onwards with the bold Sammy banging them in for fun.

SF

aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Chill......I genuinely don’t derail threads into slanging matches, there are a puckle oh dandies thru their insecurities that try and hae a pop at myself, hay hoh......it does not phase myself, anyway, hopefully the trip to Dubai went well and here goes onwards with the bold Sammy banging them in for fun.

SF
    Nae sure about our award winning donkey "banging them in for fun" but hey ho I hope I'm proved wrong.
    Think the Dubai trip would all in all be looked upon as a success but it would have been better if us sandpit sheep had got a golf day out of it as well.
    Onwards and upwards as they say, and here's hoping that our illustrious leader gets a couple of decent signings in over the next week or so and you just never know what might happen. But I'm nae huddin ma breath.
    Back to the donkey and his Dubai goals, for the 1st a real linesman would have had his flag up for ages as the big fellah's run was so badly timed it was quite laughable actually.
    His second was a screamer

SF

Never knew Patrick Stewart was a Dons fan.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast