+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Game the morn Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    From the 31st of January right through to 30th November he was looking like a total waste of 19.99k
    Not quite true.
    Some of us could see the potential and he showed back post split, that he had an ability to bring others into the game.
    What was lacking then was goals, which he's found at the moment (9 in the last 7)
    There have always been players that have taken time to settle / adapt and its worth remembering that before anyone writes off a player

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not quite true.
    Some of us could see the potential and he showed back post split, that he had an ability to bring others into the game.
    What was lacking then was goals, which he's found at the moment (9 in the last 7)
    There have always been players that have taken time to settle / adapt and its worth remembering that before anyone writes off a player
    I said from day one that I think Cosgrove is mince and I still think that today although he does appear to be a slightly better quality of mince nowadays than he was a few months back.
    But with that being said pal we all have different opinions, as it would be a pretty crap and boring world and life if we all had the same ones.
    But who is right and who is wrong is really irrelevant as long as the dons keep on winning and keep on trucking then we are happy campers as at the end of the day we are all just sheep sh@gging b@st@rds

SF

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    There is no need for your repeated comments (and those from Mason) about Jack being pished and sniffing glue. Jack has always responded very well to these comments, but there's absolutely no need for them in the first place. As you say we're all Dons supporters here, so there's no need for personal abuse.
    Ironically it was old jj that accused me of being a glue sniffer a long way back .
    Forgotten what the argument was about I had that many at the time 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Ironically it was old jj that accused me of being a glue sniffer a long way back .
    Forgotten what the argument was about I had that many at the time 😊
    “old”.....?......anyway, I would not accuse anyone about that apart from taking the pish out of myself......perhaps you can enlighten us!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    “old”.....?......anyway, I would not accuse anyone about that apart from taking the pish out of myself......perhaps you can enlighten us!

SF
    Term of affection min.☺ Don't think you have that many years on me min. I will need to lay down the golfing gauntlet next time I visit my cousin for a game at Royal Aberdeen. Going by some of your posts you probably know him.

You did but I can't be arsed trolling through my posts they were boring enough to read the first time around

You did but I can't be arsed trolling through my posts they were boring enough to read the first time around
    I don’t mind your posts at all lad...the more people posting the better.

Term of affection min.☺ Don't think you have that many years on me min. I will need to lay down the golfing gauntlet next time I visit my cousin for a game at Royal Aberdeen. Going by some of your posts you probably know him.
    I maybe do, prior to playing for the “elite” at RA, what course did your cousin hone his trade on?

Agewise, I’m nearer 60 than 50, however, I don’t feel that old, well, some days I don’t !!

I've just got back into the golf after a lengthy sabbatical. When I turned 50 last year I thought I couldn't put it off any longer.
    I think my cousin played at Murcar.
    He is ages with me and shares his name with an 80s pop star and big lugged Scottish actor who likes fishing.

I've just got back into the golf after a lengthy sabbatical. When I turned 50 last year I thought I couldn't put it off any longer.
    I think my cousin played at Murcar.
    He is ages with me and shares his name with an 80s pop star and big lugged Scottish actor who likes fishing.
    I know a few chaps at Murcar, however, none that has played Shug in Still Game.....I was at the British last year at RA/Murcar in a supporting capacity I hasten to add!! In all honesty I thought Murcar was every bit as good as RA.

SF

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast