+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Game the morn Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I know a few chaps at Murcar, however, none that has played Shug in Still Game.....I was at the British last year at RA/Murcar in a supporting capacity I hasten to add!! In all honesty I thought Murcar was every bit as good as RA.

SF
    I agree. I've only played RA once I would say I think Murcar is a better course.
    Spoilt for choice down my back of the woods. I am joining East Renfrewshire this year. It's a bit of a beast but at least the fairways are nice and wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I agree. I've only played RA once I would say I think Murcar is a better course.
    Spoilt for choice down my back of the woods. I am joining East Renfrewshire this year. It's a bit of a beast but at least the fairways are nice and wide.
    Enjoy ER, I grew up playing not far away at Deaconsbank/Caldwell and as a member Fereneze......some decent sorts play out of ER, one player in particular is an excellent chap.

I’ll start hitting balls properly soon before heading to Spain, hopefully B.U.S. is enjoying this week’s golf with the pro’s.

SF

Enjoy. Played in Spain a few times 20 years of so ago with the aforementioned well aff cousin. His dad had a villa just outside Marbella overlooking the La Quinta golf course. Expensive as hell to play but a great course as far as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Enjoy. Played in Spain a few times 20 years of so ago with the aforementioned well aff cousin. His dad had a villa just outside Marbella overlooking the La Quinta golf course. Expensive as hell to play but a great course as far as I can remember.
    La Quinta was a bit shabby, however the bar and what comes with that, we’re the dogs.....Aloha just along the road was much more acceptable, sadly it felt like going out in Aberdeen though, insecure c unts flashing their cash “trying” to play golf......perhaps my “objective” views were clouded by our esteemed chairman residing in a villa just off the 8th hole, anyway, each to their own.

SF

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011