+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Keith Andrews

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    Bewigged bell end could hardly hide his contempt for us last night in post match analysis. So we take down young Frank's pants and give him another public spanking in a dominating performance with 60% possession and Wiggy says he doesn't think we'll finish top 2. What a knob.
    Hes got the same effect as a dose of Andrews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    There is nothing wrong with opinion. You could be right or wrong...like any of us. But you did prematurely knock Bielsa...true? Before he'd even dropped his baggage in the foyer. Maybe you are too reactive too early without seeing the full picture, is what the point is.
    I said, and STILL have the same view, that not speaking English is a disadvantage. Can you imagine what he could do speaking the language the rest of the squad speak?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I said, and STILL have the same view, that not speaking English is a disadvantage. Can you imagine what he could do speaking the language the rest of the squad speak?
    You went hysterical saying he was the wrong signing before you even knew what he was capable of. Regardless of speech! Anyway, if you are oblivious to these things ever happening, then I'm certainly wasting my time responding. Game over....

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    You went hysterical saying he was the wrong signing before you even knew what he was capable of. Regardless of speech! Anyway, if you are oblivious to these things ever happening, then I'm certainly wasting my time responding. Game over....
    I have never gone "hysterical", I leave that to others of a more.emotional disposition.

As to being oblivious, I'll do the same, leave it to others to justify the unjustifiable

I think it's fair to say that Keith Andrews simply isn't very bright. The way he was moaning last night you would have thought Bielsa (or maybe Bielsabub?) was responsible for Bloody Sunday, the Holocaust, the Titanic's little brush with an iceberg and the Rwandan genocide of 1994. In reality, there was a bloke watching some training from a nearby fence line - hardly the Great Train Robbery was it?

I have never gone "hysterical", I leave that to others of a more.emotional disposition.

As to being oblivious, I'll do the same, leave it to others to justify the unjustifiable
    Lets be honest WTF11, generally your default setting is to be negative about any new signing could be a player or coach.

Be it Pablo, Saiz, Alioski, Bartley, it a long list but I hope you get the picture? As for coaches take Monk for instance, you fecking hated him the moment he signed but by the end of the season when he took his pieces of silver to join boro you acted like he was the best coach in the league but then again at that point it tied in with your narrative of slagging off the owner and Orta.

And all this speaking English *******s, this all part of your perfect championship manager routine, must speak English and have experience of the championship. Strange that prior to that you were practically wetting yourself with the idea of Raneiri joining (I was too) remind me again how many championship games he's got under his belt?

"Never gone hysterical" have you had a good look at the Casilla thread, 36 posts and you accounted for 13, that over a third of the posts. Mostly ranting on about a player who was second choice at Real Madrid until the start of the season and who's now in a team with two of the best keepers in the game....that's why he's leaving.

You got so wound up/hysterical that you even started replying to your own posts, stop and think for a second, you're replying to your own post, your talking to yourself....like fecking golem.

On topic, Keith Andrews is full of ****e.

Sorry BB, Youre letting your bias affect your posts (how strange). Never criticised Bielsas tactics, always applauded the results he is getting AND his development of the youngsters (just wish he would learn English like Pochetino did).

Give him a chance - Poch took three years to have a press conference in English - didn't speak a word when he was at Southampton

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    Lets be honest WTF11, generally your default setting is to be negative about any new signing could be a player or coach.

Be it Pablo, Saiz, Alioski, Bartley, it a long list but I hope you get the picture? As for coaches take Monk for instance, you fecking hated him the moment he signed but by the end of the season when he took his pieces of silver to join boro you acted like he was the best coach in the league but then again at that point it tied in with your narrative of slagging off the owner and Orta.

And all this speaking English *******s, this all part of your perfect championship manager routine, must speak English and have experience of the championship. Strange that prior to that you were practically wetting yourself with the idea of Raneiri joining (I was too) remind me again how many championship games he's got under his belt?

"Never gone hysterical" have you had a good look at the Casilla thread, 36 posts and you accounted for 13, that over a third of the posts. Mostly ranting on about a player who was second choice at Real Madrid until the start of the season and who's now in a team with two of the best keepers in the game....that's why he's leaving.

You got so wound up/hysterical that you even started replying to your own posts, stop and think for a second, you're replying to your own post, your talking to yourself....like fecking golem.
    Well at least it generated some debate. If I was to adopt the same head-in-sand, follow the sheep mentality that pervades this place just because it's something the club have done, there'd be a LOT less posting going on (maybe you would say that's a good thing).

You're entitled to say what you like about my posts (it's gratifying that they stay so long in the memory, quite touching, really), just as I'm entitled to post them. I was going to say if you don't like reading/responding, don't, but you have provided copious evidence of just how attentive you are to all I have to say!😉

I'd take issue with some of the comments, I've been very positive about some of the clubs recent signings, (even some if those who aren't English even!&#128521, but I'd prefer to have the coach speak English. I think the guy has been phenomenal, just wonder how much better if he could converse directly. Btw I have had no dreams, wet or otherwise about Ranieri, and as he never joined us, I'm not sure what's relevant about what I or others (and you KNOW there were many), may have said about the prospect.

And as for Camilla, sure, quite a few thoughts, and responses to those who voiced their opinion, you would suggest that's to be discouraged? Strange kind of forum you have in mind.

he can speak english.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)