+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Keith Andrews

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Are you a Leeds fan?, Wouldnt think so with this kind of comment, Anyway lets put things into perspective here, Regardless of spying or not, Nothing would have changed the result, I here things from so called pundits like oh it disrupted the Derby players they were off their game, What all because someone from Leeds watched them train ffs get a life, We were better from start to finish, If the information brought back was that Harry Wilson wasnt playing does anyone think MB would change his tactics to suit that 1 player? I dont fkin think so MB plays one way and that is to dominate possession, attack and defend well , Every game is the same and its fkin great win,lose or draw.
    Does anyone think MB would change his tactics
    So why spy in the first place
    Pete dont take this the wrong way
    17 seasons a ticket holder
    Seen leeds win 3 times at old trafford
    Was at the 72 and 73 cup final
    Could names games that you could only dream of
    No i am a fkin cowdenbeath fan

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    quote from Jenas in 2016 about diving -

During a tense clash over what to do to stop footballers dive, Jermaine Jenas resorted to saying "all the best players do it".

Jenas, who used to play for Tottenham, dismissed calls for retrospective bans.

He even tried to justify it as a normal part of the game following last weekend's controversial penalty only won after Tottenham's Delle Alli dived.

While on BBC's Football Focus this afternoon, he said: "When you're in the moment, it's different, you just want to win for your team." Jenas said players will always seek out any advantage they can during a game.

He later added: "You name all the best players in the world, they’ve all dived at some point.

"It’s about putting the referee under pressure. Players, managers, fans are all going to be doing anything they can to win.

"Fans do it when they’re constantly getting on the referees’ back, chanting all kinds of names.

"Managers do it. These all just football tactics."

As for Keown and his high regard for morals, what about when Van Nistelrooy missed that penalty against Arsenal and he was right in his face berating him, think he even smashed his arm over his head.

And if Lampards morals are so high then why did he continue playing against teams for Mourinho when a lot of that information was accrued by spying on other teams.

And who the hell is Keith Andrews, just another no mark.

Its like we are the first club to ever do this sort of thing fred..some of the comments from ex players now pundits has become laughable mate but to be fair there are quite a few who are on the opposite side of the fence and are more or less saying we have done feck all wrong.

Its certainly got people talking....about us

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Does anyone think MB would change his tactics
    So why spy in the first place
    Pete dont take this the wrong way
    17 seasons a ticket holder
    Seen leeds win 3 times at old trafford
    Was at the 72 and 73 cup final
    Could names games that you could only dream of
    No i am a fkin cowdenbeath fan
    I dont take anything the wrong way just as i see it, You didnt answer the first question, Anyone can come on here claiming to have been at that game or this game, I couldnt write the ones ive been would be here all night, Its not about that, I dont know you but your posts come across as anti-Leeds,

And dont mock Cowdenbeath i used to watch stockcar racing there with my uncle lol.

I dont take anything the wrong way just as i see it, You didnt answer the first question, Anyone can come on here claiming to have been at that game or this game, I couldnt write the ones ive been would be here all night, Its not about that, I dont know you but your posts come across as anti-Leeds,

And dont mock Cowdenbeath i used to watch stockcar racing there with my uncle lol.
    Dont even know where cowdenbeath is pete not meant to knock it
    People on another forum fenwhite priest ect have met myself

I have met them in places like bristol rovers tuesday evening southend friday evening yes pete i am a leeds fan but that does not mean i agree on everything they do i was not a fan of revie i thought he was dour person and what he did with england did it for me i did not blame risdale for our downfall o leary was also to blame in my view i do not like the munich song the savil song on Bielsa in my years following this club i cannot believe he is here i think and its only my view he is the best manager we have ever had i love his football i have not seen anything like it we had great football at times under oleary going back to spygate and its only my view bielsa was wrong he has admitted it which is great and now move on
    But pete if bielsa was the Derby manager we would all be calling him a argie cheat thats the way football fans are

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Dont even know where cowdenbeath is pete not meant to knock it
    People on another forum fenwhite priest ect have met myself

I have met them in places like bristol rovers tuesday evening southend friday evening yes pete i am a leeds fan but that does not mean i agree on everything they do i was not a fan of revie i thought he was dour person and what he did with england did it for me i did not blame risdale for our downfall o leary was also to blame in my view i do not like the munich song the savil song on Bielsa in my years following this club i cannot believe he is here i think and its only my view he is the best manager we have ever had i love his football i have not seen anything like it we had great football at times under oleary going back to spygate and its only my view bielsa was wrong he has admitted it which is great and now move on
    But pete if bielsa was the Derby manager we would all be calling him a argie cheat thats the way football fans are
    Ok nice one, I will take that as gospel knowing the two mentioned used to be regulars on here, Just dont get the anti leeds thing though , and by that i mean we should stick together no matter what, God knows there enough against us, And what the beef with Rev, I dont like to see that either on here, It is what stops me from posting most of the time.

Ok nice one, I will take that as gospel knowing the two mentioned used to be regulars on here, Just dont get the anti leeds thing though , and by that i mean we should stick together no matter what, God knows there enough against us, And what the beef with Rev, I dont like to see that either on here, It is what stops me from posting most of the time.
    Pete i aint anti leeds
    My mate is a man utd fan he did not go under maureen he hates the bloke
    I hated dennis wise fkin hated the boss eyed cockney cnut just cause he came to leeds did not make me love him in fact i hated the little runt more
    As for bates fkin hell dont get me started on that *******
    Dont stop posting pal no offence meant

Pete..I apologise to you.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Pete..I apologise to you.

MOT
    👍

Come on guys no need to apologise to me i was just making an observation on falling out on here, and that it stops me posting as much,Its always going to happen, we are in a good place right now so there shouldnt be any falling out but thats just my opinion, Years ago i used to snap at any fecker that disagreed with me lol.Learnt to reign it in more important things in life like Leeds Utd MOT

Come on guys no need to apologise to me i was just making an observation on falling out on here, and that it stops me posting as much,Its always going to happen, we are in a good place right now so there shouldnt be any falling out but thats just my opinion, Years ago i used to snap at any fecker that disagreed with me lol.Learnt to reign it in more important things in life like Leeds Utd MOT
    👍👍

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)