+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Cambridge United 12.01.19

Played hoofball, actually wished we had played football!!!

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    No we shouldn’t keep him no matter what have you seen his interviews he looks and sounds like a loser.

He is a loser look at his record this season it is rivalling Derby in the premier league all them years ago !
    Absolute rubbish, he knows what is needed and is trying to bring players in. Changing managers every few months is why we are in the sh-t. He doesn't sound like a broken man just a realistic one.

This bloke has collected 5 points out of 8 games his record is awful worse than Kewell and has 3 of his own players today.

Makes a sub with 10 mins to go he is pathetic he will be gone by March.
    Is it the managers fault that a player fails to do his job by not picking up a man at the post and allowing himself to be bullied off the ball, this conceding a goal? No.

Is it the managers fault that players persistently fail to win a 50/50 ball numerous occasions? No.

Is it the managers fault that the strikers or midfielders offered little in terms of attacking threat or creativity? No.

I could go on and on.

Why don’t you accept that this squad of players that were put together are woefully poor as a team. As much as I liked Kevin Nolan the majority of this team was constructed by him. How would he have done better?

These players have failed under three managers this season and a caretaker. There is only one common denominator here.

They have no spine, no passion hunger or desire to fight for their careers or the clubs football league status. We have looked second best in countless games, have offered nothing in terms of attacking threat in games under all three managers. When we play well in an attacking sense we are a shambles defensively like last week where we drew 3-3. Today we actually defended better than many games this season but offered nothing up top or no creativity. We just can’t get a complete performance out of this squad.

It doesn’t matter what other teams are doing now either. Our players keep signing our own death warrant each week with their failure to do their jobs properly and the basic errors they make each week. We are the gift that keeps on giving everyone else a leg up as we put our own nails in our own coffin.

I’m not giving up hope of survial as we still have some transfer window left, and plenty of games, but it hurts each time we are beaten like today, against Macclesfield and Cheltenham. Why? Because there has been nothing there. The performances in these key games have been not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    1961, I agree about Ardley but not your assessment of today's game. We simply played football as couldn't win a tackle in midfield. Our front two were hopeless and they huffed and puffed in all areas of the pitch but with no real hunger desire ferocity or quality.
    I agree on the lack of quality but not on the not trying bit that is being aimed at the players.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Absolute rubbish, he knows what is needed and is trying to bring players in. Changing managers every few months is why we are in the sh-t. He doesn't sound like a broken man just a realistic one.
    His record is shocking and as I said his record is worse than Kewell that’s a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    It is Ardley's job to motivate this shower of crap, he can't do it and has looked a beaten man for last few weeks.
    I completely disagree. He has tried to change it and is looking to bring in players. Anyway those players shouldn’t need motivating for a game like today. A massive home crowd, a relegation rival. If they can’t motivate themselves then they should be questioning whether they want to be professional footballers as these games are ones that should be relished in front of a big crowd. Also Neal Ardley said in this post match interview much to the surprise of Charlie Slater that he tried to motivate them pre match.

This squad of players are mentally weak and fragile and have been from day one of the season. Full of nerves at the start of the first half they were. Why did they not come out charged up? Changing managers every couple of months won’t change that. It’s a fundamental disease throughtout the squad that slowly needs eradicating.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Is it the managers fault that a player fails to do his job by not picking up a man at the post and allowing himself to be bullied off the ball, this conceding a goal? No.

Is it the managers fault that players persistently fail to win a 50/50 ball numerous occasions? No.

Is it the managers fault that the strikers or midfielders offered little in terms of attacking threat or creativity? No.

I could go on and on.

Why don’t you accept that this squad of players that were put together are woefully poor as a team. As much as I liked Kevin Nolan the majority of this team was constructed by him. How would he have done better?

These players have failed under three managers this season and a caretaker. There is only one common denominator here.

They have no spine, no passion hunger or desire to fight for their careers or the clubs football league status. We have looked second best in countless games, have offered nothing in terms of attacking threat in games under all three managers. When we play well in an attacking sense we are a shambles defensively like last week where we drew 3-3. Today we actually defended better than many games this season but offered nothing up top or no creativity. We just can’t get a complete performance out of this squad.

It doesn’t matter what other teams are doing now either. Our players keep signing our own death warrant each week with their failure to do their jobs properly and the basic errors they make each week. We are the gift that keeps on giving everyone else a leg up as we put our own nails in our own coffin.

I’m not giving up hope of survial as we still have some transfer window left, and plenty of games, but it hurts each time we are beaten like today, against Macclesfield and Cheltenham. Why? Because there has been nothing there. The performances in these key games have been not good enough.
    Funny how most fans weren’t saying this when Kewell was here now the excuses are coming out for Ardley.

What could he do well he could play a few more youngsters as this lot are not good enough I mean isn’t that the obvious thing to try ?

Not much else to say we are going down so we better start getting ready for that our next two home games are nailed on defeats.

The man at fault mainly is Hardy he is the one making ALL of these decisions and he is a know all we could potentially fold with the debts we have too.

His record is shocking and as I said his record is worse than Kewell that’s a fact.
    He ain't been here a few weeks and you are already want him sacked, unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    He ain't been here a few weeks and you are already want him sacked, unbelievable.
    He has had 8 games didn’t Kewell only get 10-11 ?

It’s not worth sacking him and look to the man at the top he is the real idiot not me.

Funny how most fans weren’t saying this when Kewell was here now the excuses are coming out for Ardley.

What could he do well he could play a few more youngsters as this lot are not good enough I mean isn’t that the obvious thing to try ?

Not much else to say we are going down so we better start getting ready for that our next two home games are nailed on defeats.

The man at fault mainly is Hardy he is the one making ALL of these decisions and he is a know all we could potentially fold with the debts we have too.
    I think Kewell was sacked more for what was happening in the dressing room rather than on the pitch.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast