+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Cambridge United 12.01.19

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Alessandra's can't yet be match fit so no surprise he's subbed, but based on past performances bringing on Thomas wasn't going to improve anything. Then you look at the bench to see what other options there may be to turn it around, and there's nothing obvious there. As I write, I see that Etete is now on for the last ten...
    What happened to Kellet? Has he played his couple of games for the year now?

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I usually err on the side of optimism, but even I now think we’re likely to be visiting Bromley and Hartlepool next season. That we’ve lost at home to all our nearest rivals is significant.
    Yeah, I can't see a way back from here. Defeat next week against Yeovil should confirm it really.

I wonder how Hardy will take relegation - whether he'll try to sell up, or if he'll fund the club to try and get back into the league. Dark days indeed.

Slater just said that’s 1 win in 16 games - desperate stuff. Never looked like getting an equaliser, in fact I can’t even remember their keeper making a save in the second half.

Toothless up front yet again; Milsom should never, ever be in the starting XI; and we conceded from a set-piece yet again. If we don’t win at Yeovil next week, we may as well start planning for next season in the National League - give players like Osborne a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Let’s face it we are down and this manager is awful worse than Kewell.

Might as well start the cull Chettle..Crossley and Hart none have improved one bit and that’s a fact.

For all his mouth Hardy is the man to take us down that’s what happens when you have a know all running the show.
    Happy we didn't let in more than 1 goal.
    We need to get back to scoring a few now and hey presto

I think we need to bring back Uncle Colin, had much better results when he was the common tator

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulPie View Post
    Happy we didn't let in more than 1 goal.
    We need to get back to scoring a few now and hey presto
    This bloke has collected 5 points out of 8 games his record is awful worse than Kewell and has 3 of his own players today.

Makes a sub with 10 mins to go he is pathetic he will be gone by March.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Let’s face it we are down and this manager is awful worse than Kewell.

Might as well start the cull Chettle..Crossley and Hart none have improved one bit and that’s a fact.

For all his mouth Hardy is the man to take us down that’s what happens when you have a know all running the show.
    Disagree with this, can't keep blaming the manager. Different managers - new players - nothing changes. Lets just get behind Ardley, he is doing his best, bad result again today but with the players brought in, we can only get better.

COYP's

What quality did we have on the bench?
    Still time to get it sorted.
    No point sacking him we need stability.
    A couple more to come in and let's see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Disagree with this, can't keep blaming the manager. Different managers - new players - nothing changes. Lets just get behind Ardley, he is doing his best, bad result again today but with the players brought in, we can only get better.

COYP's
    Disagree all you like the mistake was sacking Kewell his results weren’t that bad.

It’s only a matter of time before Hardy has a hissy fit like in a few hours when he goes onto Twitter and getting goaded wouldn’t be surprised to see him walk away when we go down he doesn’t seem to like failure much !

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post

COYP's
    It is Ardley's job to motivate this shower of crap, he can't do it and has looked a beaten man for last few weeks.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast