+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Cambridge United 12.01.19

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Disagree all you like the mistake was sacking Kewell his results weren’t that bad.

It’s only a matter of time before Hardy has a hissy fit like in a few hours when he goes onto Twitter and getting goaded wouldn’t be surprised to see him walk away when we go down he doesn’t seem to like failure much !
    Hey I'm supposed to be bitter but said months ago this was coming. Hardy never had a clue how to run a football club, is a bulllshiitter and idiots get sucked in by him. Taking this great club out of the league is close enough to touch now AH, great legacy you will leave.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Disagree with this, can't keep blaming the manager. Different managers - new players - nothing changes. Lets just get behind Ardley, he is doing his best, bad result again today but with the players brought in, we can only get better.

COYP's
    I don't normally do "knee jerk" & I agree we may as well get behind Ardley, but that performance stunk of relegation & I now believe that we are going down without a whimper. Yet again we didn't win a 50/50 ball or pick up the 2nd ball all game & that's at home with a massive home support against a side that would probably get relegated if we weren't so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    As you say, it's noticeable how much slower, smaller and weaker we are, particularly up front. Cambridge have pace and strength up front, which makes even a random boot upfield dangerous.

Poor performance so far. Cambridge simply look better than us. They are better equipped to win this football match.

Baring a huge turnaround in the second half, we'll be cut adrift at the bottom. Can't see a way back from here.
    ^^^^^^
    This Cambridge didn’t do anything special to beat us but there forwards just looked bigger, stronger and faster.

Dennis has no confidence and couldn’t trap a bag of wet cement😟

I warned you all about relegation in August

I warned you all about how Notts had made a massive mistake sacking Nolan in August, well we have hardly benefited since then have we?

I compared it to Notts relegation from the second Tier in 1995, when Walker was suddenly sacked after finishing 7th season before, and Notts had 3 or 4 managers that season, and went down

Still we should now stick with Ardley now for several seasons, no matter whether Non League or not, and slowly rebuild the club

No we shouldn’t keep him no matter what have you seen his interviews he looks and sounds like a loser.

He is a loser look at his record this season it is rivalling Derby in the premier league all them years ago !

Optimism emanates from my every pore where Notts are concerned but I just don't see us getting out of this now.

The only positive I can see is the fact that there are only two relegation places and the transfer window is still open. That's it.

Taking nil points from home games against Macclesfield, Cheltenham and Cambridge has National League not just written all over it but tattooed on its forehead.

Our front two must be a dream to play against - no speed, no muscle, no guile. We had one shot on target in 90 minutes (O’Brien’s effort) and 6 off target but we could play until Wednesday and never score. Can’t remember one decent cross all game, either.

I felt embarrassed watching Milsom huffing and puffing in midfield, trying to go past players with zero pace and getting nowhere. Then again, when you have to turn to Thomas as your best option coming off the bench, you know you’ve got problems.

The saddest thing is we are exactly where we deserve to be. It will take a miracle to turn this around and Neal Ardley already sounds a broken man.

Wow what a post match interview from Ardley. Said just what I was thinking, 3 managers but 1 common denominator same shower of **** on the pitch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    I warned you all about how Notts had made a massive mistake sacking Nolan in August, well we have hardly benefited since then have we?

I compared it to Notts relegation from the second Tier in 1995, when Walker was suddenly sacked after finishing 7th season before, and Notts had 3 or 4 managers that season, and went down

Still we should now stick with Ardley now for several seasons, no matter whether Non League or not, and slowly rebuild the club
    It was no mistake sacking Nolan, he brought this shower of sh-te to the club.
    Ardley as just arrived and must be given time to try and change things. I have actually been to the game and the players ain't cowards or gutless as some armchair fans on here make out.
    Some are not good enough and need moving on but they do try, apart from the goal they scored Cambridge created nothing with our defence on top. The big problem is we need some creativity and a big target man.

1961, I agree about Ardley but not your assessment of today's game. We simply played football as couldn't win a tackle in midfield. Our front two were hopeless and they huffed and puffed in all areas of the pitch but with no real hunger desire ferocity or quality.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast