+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Albion v Norwich Team News - MATCH THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Just got back,played well enough specially first half but can't believe how awful and poor Johnstone is and will be the catalyst in losing us promotion
    Nice one, I am glad you are well enough to be going back to see the club you love.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Nice one, I am glad you are well enough to be going back to see the club you love.
    Thanks blood enjoyed going back up and gonna make an effort to try and get up a bit more in the future.special thanks to my nephew for the afternoon treat up there

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    All this knocking of Chris Brunt confirms my opinion of most posters on this forum....are you all from Barcelona and named 'Manuel' read these and weep....

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...ios-in-europe/

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...naldo-14247637
    And how old are those stats ?

12 months ago

He's been doing it for 10 years...how did we repay him, almost blinded him by pelting coins at him.

The stats ar his last year in the premiership admitted but he has played in a side riddled with piss poor managers and none worse than the thick stick we have now.

All this knocking of Chris Brunt confirms my opinion of most posters on this forum....are you all from Barcelona and named 'Manuel' read these and weep....

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...ios-in-europe/

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...naldo-14247637
    He was absolute rubbish yesterday. So I'll knock him for it. Or shall I just lie and say he played well yesterday as he has been at the club for ump**** years?
    It comes to the best but his time at this level is up. Sad but true.

Stats are great.
    If you look at Alis in boxing it will tell you he was one of the best ever. If not The best.
    What they won't tell you is Larry Holmes made a mug of him. That one or two fights too many. Which is exactly what is happening with Brunt.

He's been doing it for 10 years...how did we repay him, almost blinded him by pelting coins at him.

The stats ar his last year in the premiership admitted but he has played in a side riddled with piss poor managers and none worse than the thick stick we have now.

Brunt has been a fantastic servant for the club! That said, I cringe now when he's selected and cringe when he takes a free kick in a goal scoring position, as I know it will end up in the back row of the stands. Even corners or crosses are usually poor. The time is up - he's never a CM player - has no legs and the sweet left foot turned sour over a year ago.

Two other weak links are HRK who is absolute garbage to be polite and Johnstone whose positioning is awful!

I say what I see - and it's the same week in week out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)