+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carlesberg Saturday

Carlesberg Saturday

Great result, everything fell into place round about us.

GIRFUY Kettlewell ! 😎

Happy A.F. in the U.S.A.

Ken, 5/4 aswell🤑🤑

A great result but my Carlsberg Saturday would not involve watching 90 minutes of that rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    A great result but my Carlsberg Saturday would not involve watching 90 minutes of that rubbish.
    Match was brutal TBF

Better to be lucky than good. At the moment it’s wins that count

We didn't have many shots on target but it's goals that count.
    C'mon United!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    We didn't have many shots on target but it's goals that count.
    C'mon United!
    Many?!?

Maybe what we saw today was a winning mentality starting to emerge.

There needs to be a massive improvement in performance levels though - this last group of matches were all against teams from bottom half and results have been mixed and performances pretty poor

The other results were brilliant. Even with Morton losing I thought might go on a run after last week so good they dropped points as well as the top two

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Many?!?
    7 shots 4 on target according to BBC report

I can remember some headers!!!

Delighted with the win anyway. Didn’t think it was happening with 15 mins to go!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    7 shots 4 on target according to BBC report

I can remember some headers!!!

Delighted with the win anyway. Didn’t think it was happening with 15 mins to go!
    All i remember is 2 shots from McMullan and C Smith and the sitter from Clark before he scored. Hopefully after all the cogs are in place and lined up we will push on and start scoring.

I loved the fact the sponsors gave Nicky Clark MOTM. Surely as a professional player on park for 90 mins you would be embarrased as a team?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)