+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Title/Automatic Promotion; Make or Break Transfer Window

Championship Title/Automatic Promotion; Make or Break Transfer Window

I've pretty much said it all in the title. I love where we are placed in the table - tucked in behind the leaders with the title all to play for.

Sounds like RN and MarkO are both up for promotion THIS season. We know that the current squad have struggled, and signings will come. I think Robbie's made a reasonable start. But expect more to come.

I think we're going 'all in' for the title now. Should make for an interesting season.

There will be a few twists and turns, ups and downs for the current top three, I hope this is the end to United’s sticky patch and the beginning of Rossco’s and Ayr’s.

Since being relegated this is the best chance we have for automatic promotion. Psychologically today was huge.

I feel we got a new signing today in Clark - if he stays fit. For all Sanfrankos efforts he may be the one replaced if Clark keeps fit and we buy another striker

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    There will be a few twists and turns, ups and downs for the current top three, I hope this is the end to United’s sticky patch and the beginning of Rossco’s and Ayr’s.
    Far too many teams have a good 2nd half of a season to think we have turned a corner yet. Need to sort out the attack as they aint producing enough quality yet!

I stuck £20 on us winning the league this morning and got 6/1 but after 80 minutes I was wishing I'd kept it in my pocket. Thon was horrendous - by both teams.

This must be the worst championship in history. The team that wins it won't necessarily be the best team in the league, they'll have to fight, grind and be lucky.

Agree Whitfield - no skill only ayr once did i see a team who could play the have shot their bolt though. I wonder if you can bet on a united player on right never finding a pass all game? everytime there was a dunfermline player there - been like that for years. As for throw in ffs thats been a utd for life thing i suppose.

we have just been lucky. dunfermline offered more in my opinion (albeit dirty diving cvnts)

Think everyone knows it’s about momentum and going into this part of the season we have a great chance to build some of it. New players coming in and (hopefully) the dross getting horsed out may give us the kick up the erse we need.

Robbie has said several times that to get up and stay up we need a nucleus then add quality as we go. Hoping that he will get plenty time with the new Board this week to discuss a solid plan of attack!

we've just had a great run of fixtures to get points and build momentum, the bottom four, and three of them at home, but performances have got worse since the loss to Alloa.

Alloa are a decent team!
    I think they will finish above Ayr.
    Infact there is very little between all the teams in the league. If we can go on a run similar to when RN came in, we will be back in the sock, & back to ****ing up the huns.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)